Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -
Hello FR! I'm up for drawing a couple quick commissions. If you are interested please read the info below! I will draw BUST/FLAT COLOR for 100k treasure or 400gems [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/dd4aaa89fe726a92b078248fccf4fe48/tumblr_nbakclIGYd1rijw9bo1_500.png[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/e04d47e325daea2d22ae8e6a3250ea21/tumblr_nbakclIGYd1rijw9bo2_500.png[/img] How to order: 1.Fill this in-> ORDER! [link to dragon] (OCs are ok too) [optional: give a short description of them] 2.Send 50k / 200gems, I will start a sketch and show you for approval.* 3. Once you approve, then send the other 50k / 200gems so I can finish up your dragon gijinka. *if slots are full please wait until a new one opens up Slots 1. Jennvin- OC 2. 3.
Hello FR! I'm up for drawing a couple quick commissions. If you are interested please read the info below!

I will draw
BUST/FLAT COLOR for 100k treasure or 400gems
tumblr_nbakclIGYd1rijw9bo1_500.png tumblr_nbakclIGYd1rijw9bo2_500.png

How to order:
1.Fill this in->
ORDER!
[link to dragon] (OCs are ok too)
[optional: give a short description of them]

2.Send 50k / 200gems, I will start a sketch and show you for approval.*

3. Once you approve, then send the other 50k / 200gems so I can finish up your dragon gijinka.
*if slots are full please wait until a new one opens up

Slots
1. Jennvin- OC
@clau
oooo!! your art looks so nice *v* Do you only do gjinkas or are you fine with doing ocs too? Either way I would love a slot! c:
@clau
oooo!! your art looks so nice *v* Do you only do gjinkas or are you fine with doing ocs too? Either way I would love a slot! c:
@Jennvin Thank you! ewe ocs are A-OK, please just provide good refs for me. Sorry I replied so late, once you reply back I fill you in one of the slots.
@Jennvin Thank you! ewe ocs are A-OK, please just provide good refs for me. Sorry I replied so late, once you reply back I fill you in one of the slots.
@clau oh yay! *v*

ORDER!
[x]
His personality is in the link too, but if you need more details don't be afraid to ask! *v* I'll pay in gems if that's okay.
@clau oh yay! *v*

ORDER!
[x]
His personality is in the link too, but if you need more details don't be afraid to ask! *v* I'll pay in gems if that's okay.
@Jennvin ooh cute! I'll be starting the sketch then.
@Jennvin ooh cute! I'll be starting the sketch then.
@clau do you draw girls :D

p.s. I think your gem:tr ratio is a bit off; something like 1:400 is more usual. was this deliberate?
@clau do you draw girls :D

p.s. I think your gem:tr ratio is a bit off; something like 1:400 is more usual. was this deliberate?

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome yes i do! I realize I didnt put up examples of em '~';;
-ohh oops that was not deliberate and i'll be fixing that up shortly. thank you so much for the help!
@lome yes i do! I realize I didnt put up examples of em '~';;
-ohh oops that was not deliberate and i'll be fixing that up shortly. thank you so much for the help!