Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Audacity [closed]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Heliossan @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget @Lost

Bach growled slightly. "I'm about to do something stupid. Gonna need a doctor and a lot of ice cream after this one......" Bach rolled out of the trailer, keeping away from the flying bullets and hiding behind a bush, then took a deep breath and yelled "WILDFIRE!" Having done that, hopefully to distract the soldiers with the, currently imaginary, fire, Bach pulled his jaw down hard enough to dislocate it and started spewing fire on any plants he could see nearby. Trees, grass, even the bush he was hiding behind, all were set alight. 'Thirty seconds.... forty seconds..... forget ice cream, I'm going to need enough water to drown a whale after this..... sixty seconds. I'm spent.' He sprinted back toward the trailer, hand on the revolver in his pocket he'd almost forgotten about. If you don't want to get caught in that fire, you'd better start running. Also, can someone tell the soldiers I just dislocated my jaw? I'd tell them but..... I dislocated my jaw.

((Edit: I'm going to see if there's any internet once I get to my vacation, but if there's not, @dracoon I've pretty much got Bach at a point where he can vanish for a bit and not be missed if that needs to happen. Since I leave Thursday before the sun rises, if I don't post by midnight Fri/Sat, then assume I have no internet please. If that happens, I'll see you guys when I get back!))
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Heliossan @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget @Lost

Bach growled slightly. "I'm about to do something stupid. Gonna need a doctor and a lot of ice cream after this one......" Bach rolled out of the trailer, keeping away from the flying bullets and hiding behind a bush, then took a deep breath and yelled "WILDFIRE!" Having done that, hopefully to distract the soldiers with the, currently imaginary, fire, Bach pulled his jaw down hard enough to dislocate it and started spewing fire on any plants he could see nearby. Trees, grass, even the bush he was hiding behind, all were set alight. 'Thirty seconds.... forty seconds..... forget ice cream, I'm going to need enough water to drown a whale after this..... sixty seconds. I'm spent.' He sprinted back toward the trailer, hand on the revolver in his pocket he'd almost forgotten about. If you don't want to get caught in that fire, you'd better start running. Also, can someone tell the soldiers I just dislocated my jaw? I'd tell them but..... I dislocated my jaw.

((Edit: I'm going to see if there's any internet once I get to my vacation, but if there's not, @dracoon I've pretty much got Bach at a point where he can vanish for a bit and not be missed if that needs to happen. Since I leave Thursday before the sun rises, if I don't post by midnight Fri/Sat, then assume I have no internet please. If that happens, I'll see you guys when I get back!))
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Heliossan @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget @Drakeswing

Cain was rather shocked by the mental warcry, as well as Maya's fairly violent reaction. She hadn't really seemed like the type at that point. When he heard Bach's self-diagnosis, the fluffy tundra hopped out of the trailer and went over to him. I believe I could pop it back in for you, but it will hurt. So, uh, can you.... handle it?
Aislin huffed. "Good. Being healthy is good, and I want you two to be the very pictures of health in a week..." She stopped and turned on her heel. "Which reminds me. Maddie!!"

The secretary materialized at her side, carrying a small metal briefcase. She took it and turned to one of the scientists. "You will administer these shots, I have zero medical training and it HAS to be done before we leave, got it?"
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Heliossan @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget @Drakeswing

Cain was rather shocked by the mental warcry, as well as Maya's fairly violent reaction. She hadn't really seemed like the type at that point. When he heard Bach's self-diagnosis, the fluffy tundra hopped out of the trailer and went over to him. I believe I could pop it back in for you, but it will hurt. So, uh, can you.... handle it?
Aislin huffed. "Good. Being healthy is good, and I want you two to be the very pictures of health in a week..." She stopped and turned on her heel. "Which reminds me. Maddie!!"

The secretary materialized at her side, carrying a small metal briefcase. She took it and turned to one of the scientists. "You will administer these shots, I have zero medical training and it HAS to be done before we leave, got it?"
@Nano @Iaidoka @HobbitFrog @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Lost @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Virusyte @Heliossan @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @RaikuKawisa

((I very likely won't post for the next two days due to driving))
@Nano @Iaidoka @HobbitFrog @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Lost @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Virusyte @Heliossan @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @RaikuKawisa

((I very likely won't post for the next two days due to driving))
lightning_banner.pnglightning_0.png486.png7568.pnglightning_banner.png
Starting Over | Always ping, please
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Heliossan @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @Lost @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget @Drakeswing

((Have a safe trip, @Glidget! c:))

Charles whimpered, curling into a ball. There was an earthshaking pulse that crippled the guards momentarily, a pink beam that appeared as waves emanating from the manchild. In his fright he had activated a strange power that had been dormant inside his DNA structure.

@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Heliossan @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @Lost @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget @Drakeswing

((Have a safe trip, @Glidget! c:))

Charles whimpered, curling into a ball. There was an earthshaking pulse that crippled the guards momentarily, a pink beam that appeared as waves emanating from the manchild. In his fright he had activated a strange power that had been dormant inside his DNA structure.

@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Heliossan @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Glidget @Lost @Drakeswing

(( At san diego for Comic Con, so my posting will be sporadic. :) <3 you guys! ))
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Heliossan @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Glidget @Lost @Drakeswing

(( At san diego for Comic Con, so my posting will be sporadic. :) <3 you guys! ))
@Virusyte
ooc: Lucky! I&#039;ve only been to a comicon once and it was a little one. At least I was with a friend. XD Have fun!
@Virusyte
ooc: Lucky! I&#039;ve only been to a comicon once and it was a little one. At least I was with a friend. XD Have fun!
This signature has been claimed in the name of barred-spiral galaxies.
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Lost @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

(Forgive me for the late reply and Shesha being a derp. Couldn&#039;t resist.)

Shesha frowned as the tailor checked his inseam to get a feel, (quite literally), where his tail began. As awkward as it was, he knew that without proper measurements, the young man could easily moon his rescuers by simply taking a casual step forward.... and no one wanted that, considering their age gap. Eugh. So awkward.

The hybrid ran his clawed hands through his dripping hair in an attempt to comb it somewhat as he followed the tailor into the room. The man gestured to the clothes that would fit him best and closed the door politely behind himself. Only then did Shesha let out a very perturbed sigh.

The selection wasn&#039;t much, but he was inordinately pleased that his only troubled area was his trousers. Wingless was very convenient in that sense. Thankfully, he found a pair of pressed, black slacks and slipped them on, adjusting the opening around his tail comfortably. It was strange, but certainly not uncomfortable. As for a top, he chose a simple, silk and cotton blend button down and tucked it in loosely. Ordinarily, Shesha would roll up the sleeves for a more casual look, but the fabric helped lessen the shock of seeing patches of scales.

Clean and clothed, he strode out of the room feeling less of a pet and more of a man. Still somewhat nameless and without a history, at least he had his dignity. The hybrid tilted his head, listening to where the voices went. Curious, he moved about the house, ducking his head through open doors in an attempt to locate the origin of the quiet voices. Being somewhat reptilian, it wasn&#039;t so much the noise as it was the quiet vibration of vocal chords that drew him to the source. Upon realising the nature of the mutation, Shesha focused his attempts to follow it.

No, that was air conditioning. A quiet, but constant hum. Fluidity of water from his shower still dripping from the walls of the bathroom... ah, this way.

Shesha opened the door to the garage hesitantly, not wanting to interrupt.
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Lost @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

(Forgive me for the late reply and Shesha being a derp. Couldn&#039;t resist.)

Shesha frowned as the tailor checked his inseam to get a feel, (quite literally), where his tail began. As awkward as it was, he knew that without proper measurements, the young man could easily moon his rescuers by simply taking a casual step forward.... and no one wanted that, considering their age gap. Eugh. So awkward.

The hybrid ran his clawed hands through his dripping hair in an attempt to comb it somewhat as he followed the tailor into the room. The man gestured to the clothes that would fit him best and closed the door politely behind himself. Only then did Shesha let out a very perturbed sigh.

The selection wasn&#039;t much, but he was inordinately pleased that his only troubled area was his trousers. Wingless was very convenient in that sense. Thankfully, he found a pair of pressed, black slacks and slipped them on, adjusting the opening around his tail comfortably. It was strange, but certainly not uncomfortable. As for a top, he chose a simple, silk and cotton blend button down and tucked it in loosely. Ordinarily, Shesha would roll up the sleeves for a more casual look, but the fabric helped lessen the shock of seeing patches of scales.

Clean and clothed, he strode out of the room feeling less of a pet and more of a man. Still somewhat nameless and without a history, at least he had his dignity. The hybrid tilted his head, listening to where the voices went. Curious, he moved about the house, ducking his head through open doors in an attempt to locate the origin of the quiet voices. Being somewhat reptilian, it wasn&#039;t so much the noise as it was the quiet vibration of vocal chords that drew him to the source. Upon realising the nature of the mutation, Shesha focused his attempts to follow it.

No, that was air conditioning. A quiet, but constant hum. Fluidity of water from his shower still dripping from the walls of the bathroom... ah, this way.

Shesha opened the door to the garage hesitantly, not wanting to interrupt.
a39f9690-755a-4eb4-9fe2-349b1849018e_zps496d464f.jpg
Helios hissed at the woman, the length of his arms catching fire. try and stick a needle in me, I dare you. his thoughts were calm and deliberate, snaking their way through every mind in the vicinity.
Helios hissed at the woman, the length of his arms catching fire. try and stick a needle in me, I dare you. his thoughts were calm and deliberate, snaking their way through every mind in the vicinity.
Helios-O609
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Lost @HeartofDragons @SherlockHolmes @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

"What?" Kenneth turned his gaze over to the ajar door, seeing the hybrid there, "Is that him?" he asked, tilting his head slightly out of curiosity. Jarvis smiled, waving Shesha over to sit with them. "Shesha, this is Kenneth. He&#039;s the last person you&#039;d meet here, it&#039;s just the three of us hanging around." Kenneth leant forward inside his wheelchair, studying Shesha with an eager glint. The scarred man&#039;s mouth twisted upwards in a slight smirk, like a little boy encountering something abnormal for the first time.

"What are your abilities? What can you do? We&#039;re more interested in that more than anything else, to be frank with you."
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Lost @HeartofDragons @SherlockHolmes @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

"What?" Kenneth turned his gaze over to the ajar door, seeing the hybrid there, "Is that him?" he asked, tilting his head slightly out of curiosity. Jarvis smiled, waving Shesha over to sit with them. "Shesha, this is Kenneth. He&#039;s the last person you&#039;d meet here, it&#039;s just the three of us hanging around." Kenneth leant forward inside his wheelchair, studying Shesha with an eager glint. The scarred man&#039;s mouth twisted upwards in a slight smirk, like a little boy encountering something abnormal for the first time.

"What are your abilities? What can you do? We&#039;re more interested in that more than anything else, to be frank with you."
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Dracoon @HeartofDragons @SherlockHolmes @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

((Real life is Killing meeeeeeeee))

Aislin gave him an annoyed look. "Well too bad. You&#039;re taking those shots if you have to take them via dart gun. You&#039;re very scary, but I advise you; Don&#039;t try and scare me. It won&#039;t work, Helios." She turned and continued walking, her stride declaring she could own the entire world if she decided she wanted to.

Her assistant looked a bit nervous. "Please, they won&#039;t harm you. It just has antibodies you&#039;ll need before we can fly out of the country." She looked over at the woman in red, adjusting her glasses. Maddie had mousy brown hair pinned up in a bun, and was wearing a soft blue skirt suit with brown loafers. Her hands shook a little, and she added in a small voice "C-could you turn off the fire, please?"
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Dracoon @HeartofDragons @SherlockHolmes @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

((Real life is Killing meeeeeeeee))

Aislin gave him an annoyed look. "Well too bad. You&#039;re taking those shots if you have to take them via dart gun. You&#039;re very scary, but I advise you; Don&#039;t try and scare me. It won&#039;t work, Helios." She turned and continued walking, her stride declaring she could own the entire world if she decided she wanted to.

Her assistant looked a bit nervous. "Please, they won&#039;t harm you. It just has antibodies you&#039;ll need before we can fly out of the country." She looked over at the woman in red, adjusting her glasses. Maddie had mousy brown hair pinned up in a bun, and was wearing a soft blue skirt suit with brown loafers. Her hands shook a little, and she added in a small voice "C-could you turn off the fire, please?"
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76