Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second choice flights - a survey
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 65
I'm in Lightning, and Light is my second choice.
I'm in Lightning, and Light is my second choice.
4HN8zO4.png
@Marburg: Ah, it's just that whole theme. I'm very squeamish, so all that rot and stuff wouldn't suit with me at all. (I'm already a bit worried about the Riot of Rot, I definitely can't stand looking at the skins form the last festival!).
So, yeah. I probably wouldn't go there even if somebody forced to change my flight. I would like to because Plague is a dom powerhouse, but I don't think I would feel very comfortable there!
@Marburg: Ah, it's just that whole theme. I'm very squeamish, so all that rot and stuff wouldn't suit with me at all. (I'm already a bit worried about the Riot of Rot, I definitely can't stand looking at the skins form the last festival!).
So, yeah. I probably wouldn't go there even if somebody forced to change my flight. I would like to because Plague is a dom powerhouse, but I don't think I would feel very comfortable there!
6Pqd6kb.png y4FuQ0u.png
I'm in Earth and it suits me to the core, but Plague speaks to me aesthetically so it'd be my second.
I'm in Earth and it suits me to the core, but Plague speaks to me aesthetically so it'd be my second.
I'm in Wind, and my second choice would either be Nature or Water. Can't decide which, though. xD
I'm in Wind, and my second choice would either be Nature or Water. Can't decide which, though. xD
I'm in Light now, and switched from Lightning. I'd considered both before registering and went with Lightning because of the player community being known for spreadsheet-obsession, but by June I'd reconsidered and decided that Light was, overall, a much better fit for me.
I'm in Light now, and switched from Lightning. I'd considered both before registering and went with Lightning because of the player community being known for spreadsheet-obsession, but by June I'd reconsidered and decided that Light was, overall, a much better fit for me.
I'm Light, but originally considered Fire and Wind as well.
I'm Light, but originally considered Fire and Wind as well.
Lore shop closed for good :(
I'm in Arcane, but I was really torn between that choice and Shadow when I joined. o u o
I'm in Arcane, but I was really torn between that choice and Shadow when I joined. o u o
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
I'm Arcane, my second choice is Plague!
I'm Arcane, my second choice is Plague!
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
I'm in Wind and my second choice would be Light.
I'm in Wind and my second choice would be Light.
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
I am a Light flighter, but when I was signing up, I was torn between Light and Plague. Light for the lore and Lightweaver's playful looking design, Plague because of my own vested interest in diseases. Ultimately, Light just seemed to fit better.

I am very happy in my current flight and do not expect to move. Earth Flight and Lightning Flight appeal to me as well, but if I had to make a jump, I'd still probably flirt with Plague first.
I am a Light flighter, but when I was signing up, I was torn between Light and Plague. Light for the lore and Lightweaver's playful looking design, Plague because of my own vested interest in diseases. Ultimately, Light just seemed to fit better.

I am very happy in my current flight and do not expect to move. Earth Flight and Lightning Flight appeal to me as well, but if I had to make a jump, I'd still probably flirt with Plague first.
KFSoxOh.pngyBVaWeC.pngpwJjkMF.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 65