Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds and auction house?
I was trying to get a dragon into auction and it gets stuck on the loading, never gets fully through before an error code pops up. It is highly annoying and many people are already asking about it.

But the one I am having issues with I haven't seen posted yet is that the games in the fair ground start loading up to play, like normal, but get stuck in "connecting" and never connect? Anyone else having that issue? Especially Jigsaw. Jigsaw is my favorite.

Can you guys seriously get this worked on? It is taking out of the fun...
I was trying to get a dragon into auction and it gets stuck on the loading, never gets fully through before an error code pops up. It is highly annoying and many people are already asking about it.

But the one I am having issues with I haven't seen posted yet is that the games in the fair ground start loading up to play, like normal, but get stuck in "connecting" and never connect? Anyone else having that issue? Especially Jigsaw. Jigsaw is my favorite.

Can you guys seriously get this worked on? It is taking out of the fun...
I can't get the fairgrounds to load on either link, also. I kept that darn page open for fifteen minutes and it still never managed to connect- glad to know this isn't a problem on my end! But I'd like to know what's up, too.
I can't get the fairgrounds to load on either link, also. I kept that darn page open for fifteen minutes and it still never managed to connect- glad to know this isn't a problem on my end! But I'd like to know what's up, too.
Agreed, its getting ridiculous and i have several people i know who are leaving cause of it...They are fixing the eggs and stuff going missing but I think it is messing up the rest of it. I think the codes aren't working smoothly together or are blocking out each other.
Agreed, its getting ridiculous and i have several people i know who are leaving cause of it...They are fixing the eggs and stuff going missing but I think it is messing up the rest of it. I think the codes aren't working smoothly together or are blocking out each other.
I'm having the same issue with it going to the connecting screen and just stopping there. I was able to get to Jigsaw yesterday and now I can't get to Runestones or Jigsaw. Higher or Lower did just load however.
I'm having the same issue with it going to the connecting screen and just stopping there. I was able to get to Jigsaw yesterday and now I can't get to Runestones or Jigsaw. Higher or Lower did just load however.
I collect tangerine/rose/tangerine dragons and tangerine dragons in general.
feeeshyprance_zps9cc9cc76.gif091b5f96-85eb-428e-b771-f2943edae8eb.jpg