Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ƒ e i ' s gijinka / oc art (X)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52
@Pisces here's a messy wip. the finished thing will have cleaned-up lines / color. let me know if there's anything that should be changed :>

JNFa1FE.png
@Pisces here's a messy wip. the finished thing will have cleaned-up lines / color. let me know if there's anything that should be changed :>

JNFa1FE.png
@Feiyunn The sides of the hair should be a little longer (not the bangs, but the actual sides), and his smile could be a little bigger. Otherwise, I absolutely love it!
@Feiyunn The sides of the hair should be a little longer (not the bangs, but the actual sides), and his smile could be a little bigger. Otherwise, I absolutely love it!
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Feiyunn That's totally understandable, I get stressed out enough with 3 slots as well xD
Good luck with your schedule, too!
@Feiyunn That's totally understandable, I get stressed out enough with 3 slots as well xD
Good luck with your schedule, too!
beanbanner2_by_beefystew-daz42b2.png
@Feiyunn
Oooo, really cool art! Can I go on your pinglist?
@Feiyunn
Oooo, really cool art! Can I go on your pinglist?
dnLxeEc.png
@Feiyunn
I was too late again... OTL

One possible solution might be having everyone wait a certain number of openings until they can commission you again? Such as, if I commissioned you today, then I would wait one, two, or three more different opening sessions/pings (whatever you decided on) before being able to commission you again; but if this applied to everyone, then it would give everyone the same opportunity. It would basically put people on a rotation and would still be pretty fair.

That's just my two cents, though.
@Feiyunn
I was too late again... OTL

One possible solution might be having everyone wait a certain number of openings until they can commission you again? Such as, if I commissioned you today, then I would wait one, two, or three more different opening sessions/pings (whatever you decided on) before being able to commission you again; but if this applied to everyone, then it would give everyone the same opportunity. It would basically put people on a rotation and would still be pretty fair.

That's just my two cents, though.
@Feiyunn
TBH NOWADAYS I JUST TAKE SLOTS BECAUSE IT'S A HABIT....

Dragon gijinka or OC?: gijinka
Commission type: Style B
Progress sketch?: Y
Can I share this commission in a personal blog at some time in the future? Y
Dragon ref (if gijinka): click click
Extra refs (optional): wow look more clicking
Additional comments: smirk, grin, etc etc idk what else to include here JUST ASK ME ON SKYPE
@Feiyunn
TBH NOWADAYS I JUST TAKE SLOTS BECAUSE IT'S A HABIT....

Dragon gijinka or OC?: gijinka
Commission type: Style B
Progress sketch?: Y
Can I share this commission in a personal blog at some time in the future? Y
Dragon ref (if gijinka): click click
Extra refs (optional): wow look more clicking
Additional comments: smirk, grin, etc etc idk what else to include here JUST ASK ME ON SKYPE
@Feiyunn
Please don't take this the wrong way but i have to agree with tweedledoom's method :3
it allows people to have a higher chance of getting a slot, especially of those that would end up actually camping out all night waiting for a slot. Without losing any more people and without adding more slots. I don't really see a down side.
I'm personally asleep when you're online cause I'm on the butt end of the world XD

To find that the same 3 people are getting slots every single time, it's a tad discouraging and people really start to go 'eh, not gonna get ti cause i bet those 3 have it already'
Kinda sad that I missed out and flamesi personally because she waited weeks for another chance to get a slot because this is now just a habit.

Please dont take this the wrong way, i love your art, i honestly always have good things to say about you. I'm just kinda getting tired of seeing the same 3 names over and over and over again everywhere. I found it fun at first cause you know its a fun game to see if you can manage it but its not fun anymore.
@Feiyunn
Please don't take this the wrong way but i have to agree with tweedledoom's method :3
it allows people to have a higher chance of getting a slot, especially of those that would end up actually camping out all night waiting for a slot. Without losing any more people and without adding more slots. I don't really see a down side.
I'm personally asleep when you're online cause I'm on the butt end of the world XD

To find that the same 3 people are getting slots every single time, it's a tad discouraging and people really start to go 'eh, not gonna get ti cause i bet those 3 have it already'
Kinda sad that I missed out and flamesi personally because she waited weeks for another chance to get a slot because this is now just a habit.

Please dont take this the wrong way, i love your art, i honestly always have good things to say about you. I'm just kinda getting tired of seeing the same 3 names over and over and over again everywhere. I found it fun at first cause you know its a fun game to see if you can manage it but its not fun anymore.
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@Feiyunn

You should definitely add me to your ping list... *-*
@Feiyunn

You should definitely add me to your ping list... *-*
Welcome to my~deion_by_qianbot-d7xha6v.png~strange little world.
@Feiyunn

Please add me to a wait list if you have one
@Feiyunn

Please add me to a wait list if you have one
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Tweedledoom I've definitely thought about that before. The reason I'm hesitant is because it confuses and complicates things, plus I'll have to find some way to keep track of it for myself and other people. However, it looks like I might end up implementing something like it very soon given the current situation. Thank you for your input :>

@Gh0stknife Granted, it isn't always the same people getting slots. It's usually just one or two people out of 6-ish that had gotten slots the previous round as well, so I haven't seen it as too much of a problem. There have also been a number of new commissioners who've also gotten slots recently. (Again, these last two rounds have been only 3 slots since I've deemed myself too busy to open more.) I have thought about different ways to alleviate the issue of slot monopoly (for lack of a better term) and will continue to try different ways to do so (including the aforementioned 'rotation' method). Thanks for your input!

@Oriru @Neonstreetlight @Azuri I've added you to the ping list.
@Tweedledoom I've definitely thought about that before. The reason I'm hesitant is because it confuses and complicates things, plus I'll have to find some way to keep track of it for myself and other people. However, it looks like I might end up implementing something like it very soon given the current situation. Thank you for your input :>

@Gh0stknife Granted, it isn't always the same people getting slots. It's usually just one or two people out of 6-ish that had gotten slots the previous round as well, so I haven't seen it as too much of a problem. There have also been a number of new commissioners who've also gotten slots recently. (Again, these last two rounds have been only 3 slots since I've deemed myself too busy to open more.) I have thought about different ways to alleviate the issue of slot monopoly (for lack of a better term) and will continue to try different ways to do so (including the aforementioned 'rotation' method). Thanks for your input!

@Oriru @Neonstreetlight @Azuri I've added you to the ping list.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52