Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★►► LAIR CLEANOUT! Level 25 & MORE
1 2
I'd be interested in taking Jacket off your hands! Would a lightning emblem cover it? And also, I know I probably wouldn't be able to afford her, but how much are you asking for Surysa?
I'd be interested in taking Jacket off your hands! Would a lightning emblem cover it? And also, I know I probably wouldn't be able to afford her, but how much are you asking for Surysa?
@haras
I was looking for 30k for Jacket and about the same for Surysa so how about both of them for 15k and the lightning emblem?
@haras
I was looking for 30k for Jacket and about the same for Surysa so how about both of them for 15k and the lightning emblem?
@mageofmind
Would you be willing to take a portion of it in treasure, and another portion in gems?
@mageofmind
Would you be willing to take a portion of it in treasure, and another portion in gems?
@haras Yep, that'd be fine. You can send a CR for one with the gem amount and the other with the treasure amount.
@haras Yep, that'd be fine. You can send a CR for one with the gem amount and the other with the treasure amount.
@mageofmind Ping me if you have a low gen Guardian above level 15. (4th gen or under, prefer 2g or under in pastel colors)
@mageofmind Ping me if you have a low gen Guardian above level 15. (4th gen or under, prefer 2g or under in pastel colors)
Hash yer laz tihoe jin, hash yer vezhveni
@mageofmind

I'm sorry if I missed where you said how much of each, but how many gems and how much treasure?

And, if I wanted to buy Sionyn and Yellow as well, how much would it be then? These are my first forum buys and experience with treasure/gem conversion, so any help you give me would be much appreciated.

So sorry for the inconvenience! X/
@mageofmind

I'm sorry if I missed where you said how much of each, but how many gems and how much treasure?

And, if I wanted to buy Sionyn and Yellow as well, how much would it be then? These are my first forum buys and experience with treasure/gem conversion, so any help you give me would be much appreciated.

So sorry for the inconvenience! X/
1 2