Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Birds.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
this is my favourite bird tumblr

http://importantbirds.com/
this is my favourite bird tumblr

http://importantbirds.com/
2w4we9w.jpg
oh no, people are posting adorable pictures of their birds now. It's too cute. /twitches Here is my lovebird Peanut being weird on my messy computer desk. [img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/AnkokouKaedoni/Pets%20and%20Other%20Photos/CuppyBird.png[/img] [size=2][i]i'm cup birb[/i][/size]
oh no, people are posting adorable pictures of their birds now. It's too cute.
/twitches

Here is my lovebird Peanut being weird on my messy computer desk.
CuppyBird.png
i'm cup birb
@junipa, meeeeeeee, so much! I have a list going of all the birds I've identified this year (by sight, by sound, or both), and I constantly identify bird calls in my head without even meaning to. I really want to go on a trip to somewhere new so I can see even more bird. c: It's so fun!
@junipa, meeeeeeee, so much! I have a list going of all the birds I've identified this year (by sight, by sound, or both), and I constantly identify bird calls in my head without even meaning to. I really want to go on a trip to somewhere new so I can see even more bird. c: It's so fun!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon haha cool! I'm not that good at by sound. but I'm pretty good by sight and behavior!

I go to school w/in 150 miles of my hometown so there's no new birds there or anything. but whenever we go on trips my dad and I try to add birds to our lists - we went to Arizona a couple years back and added something like 25 birds in a trip less than a week long!

there's also an osprey nest downtown where I live, on top of a telephone pole, and u can see the babies peekin their heads up when you're driving around shopping.

& this one red tailed hawk likes to eat its dinner on top of my backyard fence, which is SUPER cool except then I have to poke what it leaves behind off the fence so it doesn't stay there for ages lmao
@alphaeon haha cool! I'm not that good at by sound. but I'm pretty good by sight and behavior!

I go to school w/in 150 miles of my hometown so there's no new birds there or anything. but whenever we go on trips my dad and I try to add birds to our lists - we went to Arizona a couple years back and added something like 25 birds in a trip less than a week long!

there's also an osprey nest downtown where I live, on top of a telephone pole, and u can see the babies peekin their heads up when you're driving around shopping.

& this one red tailed hawk likes to eat its dinner on top of my backyard fence, which is SUPER cool except then I have to poke what it leaves behind off the fence so it doesn't stay there for ages lmao
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
You guys are all professional birders. :(
You guys are all professional birders. :(
tumblr_onqz86NEs81sl68fro1_500.png
[img]http://www.furrytalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/1.jpg[/img] I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPE OF BIRD THIS IS BUT IT'S [b]FLUFFY.[/b][i][/i]
1.jpg

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPE OF BIRD THIS IS BUT IT'S FLUFFY.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
This is one of the best boards I've seen in a while. xD

*sits here and watches the comments*

Yeaaah, though, birds are quite awesome! My boyfriend and I have been giving our backyard birds wild bird seed and have been enjoying their presence in the mornings. We get a lot of European Starlings, House Sparrows, Winter Sparrows, Carolina Wrens, Mourning Doves, Black and White Warblers, Blue Jays, and Northern Cardinals! We have a rather large flock of sparrows that often stop by very early in the morning and hang around until late morning. Even though sparrows are very common here, they're extremely adorable. *^*
This is one of the best boards I've seen in a while. xD

*sits here and watches the comments*

Yeaaah, though, birds are quite awesome! My boyfriend and I have been giving our backyard birds wild bird seed and have been enjoying their presence in the mornings. We get a lot of European Starlings, House Sparrows, Winter Sparrows, Carolina Wrens, Mourning Doves, Black and White Warblers, Blue Jays, and Northern Cardinals! We have a rather large flock of sparrows that often stop by very early in the morning and hang around until late morning. Even though sparrows are very common here, they're extremely adorable. *^*
eFXnrYx.gif
this thread is a good thread
this thread is a good thread
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
Heck yes birds.
Heck yes birds.
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
Okay but why has nobody brought up The Mincing Mockingbird Guide to Troubled Birds? A snippet from the summary: "The Mincing Mockingbird Guide to Troubled Birds is an illustrated pocket field guide that enables anyone to quickly identify psychotic, violent or mentally unstable bird species." And one of the illustrations (featuring a shrike): [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/eefb0def7fbb01f3f159ddbf0ec78e28/tumblr_mfz76uQF9K1qkoeoho4_1280.jpg[/img]
Okay but why has nobody brought up The Mincing Mockingbird Guide to Troubled Birds?
A snippet from the summary:
"The Mincing Mockingbird Guide to Troubled Birds is an illustrated pocket field guide that enables anyone to quickly identify psychotic, violent or mentally unstable bird species."

And one of the illustrations (featuring a shrike):
tumblr_mfz76uQF9K1qkoeoho4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7