Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snafflewyrm's Art Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Ren86

I'll put you down! Two people have snuck into the queue ahead of you, so you can send payment either now, or when I'm ready to start (I can let you know when I am about to begin the pencil drawing stage?)

I tend to estimate on heights XD I will try to research the height diff a little bit before I start, and if it's not what you want in the pencil sketch stage I should be able to alter it!
@Ren86

I'll put you down! Two people have snuck into the queue ahead of you, so you can send payment either now, or when I'm ready to start (I can let you know when I am about to begin the pencil drawing stage?)

I tend to estimate on heights XD I will try to research the height diff a little bit before I start, and if it's not what you want in the pencil sketch stage I should be able to alter it!
@Snafflewyrm

Darn, they have? Ah well I suppose I can wait a tad longer XD And I think I'll wait until you're about to start - that way in case something comes up on your end between then and now we won't have to worry about anything! Just toss me a PM when you're about to start and I'll ready the catapults with the gems.

And alrighty - as long as he's taller than her I'll probably be happy XD I just thought you might like to know measurements so it's easier for you to work things out! And if you need anymore refs, just lemme know - I can't provide more art, but I can give written descriptions.
@Snafflewyrm

Darn, they have? Ah well I suppose I can wait a tad longer XD And I think I'll wait until you're about to start - that way in case something comes up on your end between then and now we won't have to worry about anything! Just toss me a PM when you're about to start and I'll ready the catapults with the gems.

And alrighty - as long as he's taller than her I'll probably be happy XD I just thought you might like to know measurements so it's easier for you to work things out! And if you need anymore refs, just lemme know - I can't provide more art, but I can give written descriptions.
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86

Sorry about that, negotiations over PM and what not XD The measurements do help a lot, to give a better sense that the height diff is notable :)

Anywho, I'll let you know! Thanks for commissioning me :D
@Ren86

Sorry about that, negotiations over PM and what not XD The measurements do help a lot, to give a better sense that the height diff is notable :)

Anywho, I'll let you know! Thanks for commissioning me :D
@Snafflewyrm

It's fine, I'm just too slow on the draw XD And no problem! Can't wait to see what you do! c:
@Snafflewyrm

It's fine, I'm just too slow on the draw XD And no problem! Can't wait to see what you do! c:
Hi @snafflewyrm would you mind putting me on the ping list for when you next open please? (it's for a pencil bust of the dope in my avatar, fwiw. that's 286 gems, right?)
Hi @snafflewyrm would you mind putting me on the ping list for when you next open please? (it's for a pencil bust of the dope in my avatar, fwiw. that's 286 gems, right?)
forum%20sig.png
@anders0

Certainly! And that is the right calculation for gems :D

Although...if you are after a pencil busts I am currently doing them half price for embers during the Flameforgers festival! (One pencil bust = 50 embers).They are a teeny bit sketchier then I might do at the shop (but the examples in the first post are all from the light festival...so they are accurate to what you would receive!) The main drawback is that I am only opening the embers shop when I have time and only with three slots at a time XD Also it's been pretty popular this month so slots are a little hard to come by! But I can ping you there as well?

I really wish I could give a good estimate on when my main shop will reopen, but I bit off a bit more than I could chew with this round of commissions so it could be a while!
@anders0

Certainly! And that is the right calculation for gems :D

Although...if you are after a pencil busts I am currently doing them half price for embers during the Flameforgers festival! (One pencil bust = 50 embers).They are a teeny bit sketchier then I might do at the shop (but the examples in the first post are all from the light festival...so they are accurate to what you would receive!) The main drawback is that I am only opening the embers shop when I have time and only with three slots at a time XD Also it's been pretty popular this month so slots are a little hard to come by! But I can ping you there as well?

I really wish I could give a good estimate on when my main shop will reopen, but I bit off a bit more than I could chew with this round of commissions so it could be a while!
@snafflewyrm yeah sure! I'm not having much luck finding embers right now but if it turns around by the time you're ready then definitely. :D
@snafflewyrm yeah sure! I'm not having much luck finding embers right now but if it turns around by the time you're ready then definitely. :D
forum%20sig.png
@Ren86 Done! (Finally - thankyou for your patience XD) Please let me know if you want anything changed, or if I have gotten any of the colours wrong! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/5f115ff92735b7a7bf22cff1f7749145/tumblr_inline_nba8woVCtu1r3h1o8.jpg[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a02bd6bde4c034b722d50ad0ef732ebf/tumblr_inline_nba8xeTt7T1r3h1o8.jpg[/img]
@Ren86

Done! (Finally - thankyou for your patience XD) Please let me know if you want anything changed, or if I have gotten any of the colours wrong!

tumblr_inline_nba8woVCtu1r3h1o8.jpg

tumblr_inline_nba8xeTt7T1r3h1o8.jpg
@Snafflewyrm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THOSE PRECIOUS CUTIES 8D

Thanks so much! It looks perfect~
@Snafflewyrm

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THOSE PRECIOUS CUTIES 8D

Thanks so much! It looks perfect~
Hello! I'm interested in the ping list when you are opened one day. :)
Hello! I'm interested in the ping list when you are opened one day. :)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18