Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Fighter Game [It's official!]
1 2
SO UH

YEAH

Skip to 8:50 for the good bit

It's a TEKKEN STYLE POKEMON GAME, everybody. The time has come and I am HYPE
SO UH

YEAH

Skip to 8:50 for the good bit

It's a TEKKEN STYLE POKEMON GAME, everybody. The time has come and I am HYPE
Could not want this more, Nintendo needs my money and I will offer it gladly.
When it's ported to console and shipped to Australia, of course.
Could not want this more, Nintendo needs my money and I will offer it gladly.
When it's ported to console and shipped to Australia, of course.
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY THEY'RE RELEASING THIS AND SSB4???? I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY, NINTENDO!
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY THEY'RE RELEASING THIS AND SSB4???? I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY, NINTENDO!
S1oM5lm.png
bORI4xO.gif
@Typhlosions Assuming they ever release it to console! It's apparently arcade only??? They're gonna HAVE to port it, though, it's just such a good money opportunity and if other pokemon fans are anything like me they've been waiting for it since first grade.
@Typhlosions Assuming they ever release it to console! It's apparently arcade only??? They're gonna HAVE to port it, though, it's just such a good money opportunity and if other pokemon fans are anything like me they've been waiting for it since first grade.
[quote name="Jetzalcoatl" date="2014-08-26 06:33:43"] if other pokemon fans are anything like me they've been waiting for it since first grade.[/quote] This so much. Took waaaaaay too long for something like this finally come out. Super psyched.
Jetzalcoatl wrote on 2014-08-26 06:33:43:
if other pokemon fans are anything like me they've been waiting for it since first grade.

This so much. Took waaaaaay too long for something like this finally come out. Super psyched.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
[img]http://scullyspeaks.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/omg-im-so-excited.gif[/img] I CAN'T WAIT WHEN/IF THEY RELEASE IT ON CONSOL AAAAAH... NOW IF I JUST GOT NEW GAME LIKE POKEMON SNAP, I WOULD BE SO HAPPY.
omg-im-so-excited.gif

I CAN'T WAIT WHEN/IF THEY RELEASE IT ON CONSOL AAAAAH...

NOW IF I JUST GOT NEW GAME LIKE POKEMON SNAP, I WOULD BE SO HAPPY.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I mean it could be awesome and everything....but right now it's saying releasing next year in Japanese Arcades. So who knows how it'll spread from there.
I mean it could be awesome and everything....but right now it's saying releasing next year in Japanese Arcades. So who knows how it'll spread from there.
It'll probably be released worldwide. They just need to test the waters on it.

Here's an article about it that tries to go more into that
It'll probably be released worldwide. They just need to test the waters on it.

Here's an article about it that tries to go more into that
Closed[Hatchery]
DEjzOrU.pngCaldeniaTiny_zpsiangccil.png
@Redangel is probably right. It's just too good of a money-making opportunity for them not to release it worldwide - I mean, it's Pokemon we're talking about.
@Redangel is probably right. It's just too good of a money-making opportunity for them not to release it worldwide - I mean, it's Pokemon we're talking about.
AH YES

i can only hope for bug/ghost/steel types and not just the Punch Bunch

i sorta wonder if mega evolution will play into it in any way? maybe itd be like a final smash sorta thing
AH YES

i can only hope for bug/ghost/steel types and not just the Punch Bunch

i sorta wonder if mega evolution will play into it in any way? maybe itd be like a final smash sorta thing
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
1 2