Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire Emblem Series fans?
1 2 3 4
yes hello

Favorite game: i've only played Awakening recently, but Sacred Stones is a close second
Favorite lord: Eirika
Favorite villain: Ashera, even though that battle has taken years off my life
Top 5 favorite characters: H E C T O R, Henry, Lucina, Lethe, all the ladies in Awakening i can't marry, Bantu
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: Sacred Stones!
Thoughts on smt x fe?: why would you combine a series that i'm terrible at with the one know for permadeath i'M SO READY
yes hello

Favorite game: i've only played Awakening recently, but Sacred Stones is a close second
Favorite lord: Eirika
Favorite villain: Ashera, even though that battle has taken years off my life
Top 5 favorite characters: H E C T O R, Henry, Lucina, Lethe, all the ladies in Awakening i can't marry, Bantu
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: Sacred Stones!
Thoughts on smt x fe?: why would you combine a series that i'm terrible at with the one know for permadeath i'M SO READY
tumblr_inline_n71bciaF561r0hd3p.png
@ryohei

The game without marriage was awful though (i didnt like shadow dragon at all)
I think they were just keeping it similar to the other games? Like lucius/raven is pretty much 100% gay in 7, as its the only ending raven can even get with someone besides the content of their supports blatantly stating otherwise? They didnt get 'married' but.. you knew, you just knew right. There are obviously gay characters in awakening as well too, tharja to name one loves mu regardless of gender.

I think it was also the fact of the themes of awakening being children coming back from the past? Not that I'm against being able to marry of the same gender (id pay big bucks to marry say'ri as a girl) but morgan wouldn't exist otherwise as its not physically possible (unless i bang yen'fay which im also good with). I think its pretty possible they'll open it up in the future but who knows. I'm just glad i get to marry anyone at all tbh
@ryohei

The game without marriage was awful though (i didnt like shadow dragon at all)
I think they were just keeping it similar to the other games? Like lucius/raven is pretty much 100% gay in 7, as its the only ending raven can even get with someone besides the content of their supports blatantly stating otherwise? They didnt get 'married' but.. you knew, you just knew right. There are obviously gay characters in awakening as well too, tharja to name one loves mu regardless of gender.

I think it was also the fact of the themes of awakening being children coming back from the past? Not that I'm against being able to marry of the same gender (id pay big bucks to marry say'ri as a girl) but morgan wouldn't exist otherwise as its not physically possible (unless i bang yen'fay which im also good with). I think its pretty possible they'll open it up in the future but who knows. I'm just glad i get to marry anyone at all tbh
@Ryohei aaah man I feel you so much there. I'd totally have married Miriel and Olivia on my main file but nope no can do.

Playing the non parent child Lucina supports like "No Lucina, it's not Chrom I would have married, you're looking at it wrong". Miriel literally had me like "what's the point of marrying her if I have to be a guy"

Kinda digressing but since we're talking about gay in fea

Frederick to me reads as bi and pretty in love with the entire Ylissean royal family (like okay I get it, he's the captain of the knights but he surely goes above and beyond in his dedication) his talk option on the Emmeryn paralogue made me cry and wish with all my heart that they could support. (And I say this even though I married the guy in 2/3 playthroughs)

But even if you discount the naked poster as aesthetics and the fact it was only naked in the localization, his harvest scramble conversations with Chrom and Virion are just incredible. Plus his redoubled efforts to put out Chrom's image after the Cynthia paralogue.
@Ryohei aaah man I feel you so much there. I'd totally have married Miriel and Olivia on my main file but nope no can do.

Playing the non parent child Lucina supports like "No Lucina, it's not Chrom I would have married, you're looking at it wrong". Miriel literally had me like "what's the point of marrying her if I have to be a guy"

Kinda digressing but since we're talking about gay in fea

Frederick to me reads as bi and pretty in love with the entire Ylissean royal family (like okay I get it, he's the captain of the knights but he surely goes above and beyond in his dedication) his talk option on the Emmeryn paralogue made me cry and wish with all my heart that they could support. (And I say this even though I married the guy in 2/3 playthroughs)

But even if you discount the naked poster as aesthetics and the fact it was only naked in the localization, his harvest scramble conversations with Chrom and Virion are just incredible. Plus his redoubled efforts to put out Chrom's image after the Cynthia paralogue.
Fire Emblem is so great! I've played a lot of the games that came out in Europe and right now, I'm playing Awakening for the second time^^

Favorite game: Radiant Dawn, I love how many people you have and how everyone comes together :)
Favorite lord: Ike
Favorite villain: Ashera (Looks like all my answers come from the same game xD)
Top 5 favorite characters: Rolf, Tharja, Morgan, Sully and Oscar (these are just the 5 that came to me, I really couldn't choose...)
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: Sacred Stones, that'd be great^^

I love the whole marrying thing in Awakening, but it is sometimes hard to make couples :s You have this great team, but they can't get married because they're both girls/boys. But yeah, how else could you have children xD
EDIT: I was going to ping my sister @Charya in this
Fire Emblem is so great! I've played a lot of the games that came out in Europe and right now, I'm playing Awakening for the second time^^

Favorite game: Radiant Dawn, I love how many people you have and how everyone comes together :)
Favorite lord: Ike
Favorite villain: Ashera (Looks like all my answers come from the same game xD)
Top 5 favorite characters: Rolf, Tharja, Morgan, Sully and Oscar (these are just the 5 that came to me, I really couldn't choose...)
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: Sacred Stones, that'd be great^^

I love the whole marrying thing in Awakening, but it is sometimes hard to make couples :s You have this great team, but they can't get married because they're both girls/boys. But yeah, how else could you have children xD
EDIT: I was going to ping my sister @Charya in this
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
can someone make me a chrom and female avatar and lucina inspired dragons if ok
can someone make me a chrom and female avatar and lucina inspired dragons if ok
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
I've actually never been in the forums before, but I saw this on the first page and well, yeah.

Favorite game: Radiant Dawn
Favorite lord: Ephraim
Favorite villain: look at my username
Top 5 favorite characters: Lucius, Innes, Elphin, Elincia, Alvis,
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: I'd love to see FE6 updated, or maybe FE4? It's less "deserves" and more making things accessible for people who don't care to emulate or watch LPs or what have you.
Thoughts on smt x fe?: Skeptical, but willing to try it if it ever comes out
I've actually never been in the forums before, but I saw this on the first page and well, yeah.

Favorite game: Radiant Dawn
Favorite lord: Ephraim
Favorite villain: look at my username
Top 5 favorite characters: Lucius, Innes, Elphin, Elincia, Alvis,
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: I'd love to see FE6 updated, or maybe FE4? It's less "deserves" and more making things accessible for people who don't care to emulate or watch LPs or what have you.
Thoughts on smt x fe?: Skeptical, but willing to try it if it ever comes out
Favorite game: Awakening
Favorite lord: Lucina
Favorite villain: Sephiran
Top 5 favorite characters: Lucina, Gaius, Ranulf, Forde, Tibarn
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: Though I haven't played it, I hear Genealogy of the Holy War is good. One of the pre-Binding Blade games, since they'd be like new to me!
Thoughts on smt x fe?: TO WHICH DEMON MUST I MAKE A SACRIFICE TO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION ON THIS GAME?
Favorite game: Awakening
Favorite lord: Lucina
Favorite villain: Sephiran
Top 5 favorite characters: Lucina, Gaius, Ranulf, Forde, Tibarn
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: Though I haven't played it, I hear Genealogy of the Holy War is good. One of the pre-Binding Blade games, since they'd be like new to me!
Thoughts on smt x fe?: TO WHICH DEMON MUST I MAKE A SACRIFICE TO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION ON THIS GAME?
Ive only played Awakening ;;

I love Henry and Sully and want to cosplay Lucina or Henry to my next con ;0
Ive only played Awakening ;;

I love Henry and Sully and want to cosplay Lucina or Henry to my next con ;0
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Favorite game: Path of Radiance (I've played PoR, RD, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening)
Favorite lord: I like Ike!
Favorite villain: Ashnard. He makes it incredibly easy to dislike him and it feels so good when you defeat him at endgame omg.
Top 5 favorite characters: Soren, Kurthnaga, Reyson, Ike, aaaaaand probably Stefan? I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch. I just love my Tellius boys so much. ;w;
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: Probably Rekka no Ken? I haven't played it (though I've watched a lets play of the first couple chapters). I mean I would probably want a virtual console release for the 3ds rather than a remake, honestly.
Thoughts on smt x fe?: Neutral. I usually don't like crossovers and I'm only familiar with the FE side of this one so I'm not sure about it.
Favorite game: Path of Radiance (I've played PoR, RD, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening)
Favorite lord: I like Ike!
Favorite villain: Ashnard. He makes it incredibly easy to dislike him and it feels so good when you defeat him at endgame omg.
Top 5 favorite characters: Soren, Kurthnaga, Reyson, Ike, aaaaaand probably Stefan? I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch. I just love my Tellius boys so much. ;w;
What game do you think deserves a 3ds remake?: Probably Rekka no Ken? I haven't played it (though I've watched a lets play of the first couple chapters). I mean I would probably want a virtual console release for the 3ds rather than a remake, honestly.
Thoughts on smt x fe?: Neutral. I usually don't like crossovers and I'm only familiar with the FE side of this one so I'm not sure about it.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Anyone here trying or successfully completed a Lunatic+ run? I'm starting mine today and my immediate goal is to unlock the barracks while it's still Frederick's birthday but... [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1b57a15765437d194be4f2772ee505cb/tumblr_inline_naw6kwiD1U1qf6izd.jpg[/img] Urgh, stop beating the birthday boy this is so not fair.
Anyone here trying or successfully completed a Lunatic+ run? I'm starting mine today and my immediate goal is to unlock the barracks while it's still Frederick's birthday but...

tumblr_inline_naw6kwiD1U1qf6izd.jpg

Urgh, stop beating the birthday boy this is so not fair.
1 2 3 4