Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction house not loading
1 2
same for me, its really annoying cause im trying to get one of mine off auction and get him set up..
same for me, its really annoying cause im trying to get one of mine off auction and get him set up..
same problem for a while now (since yesterday by my time)
loads forever and ends up in error
but ob bright side auctions are expiring and I'm getting my stuff back - they are not eaten by a lag
same problem for a while now (since yesterday by my time)
loads forever and ends up in error
but ob bright side auctions are expiring and I'm getting my stuff back - they are not eaten by a lag
PoU9kzE.png003_zpsb9abf975.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1971216http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1969869
I'm also getting the same issue. Loads forever, until it times out and I get an error page.
I'm also getting the same issue. Loads forever, until it times out and I get an error page.
Ehhhh same issue over here... It will not load me on like, anything. It just sends me to the 500 error dragon. D:
Ehhhh same issue over here... It will not load me on like, anything. It just sends me to the 500 error dragon. D:
same problem for a while now (since yesterday by my time) for me as well.
loading takes forever and ends up in error. i had a pc in the AH and no one bought her because they couldn't see her.
same problem for a while now (since yesterday by my time) for me as well.
loading takes forever and ends up in error. i had a pc in the AH and no one bought her because they couldn't see her.
same here I get a 505 error with an overlay of the categories for Dragon selection...
same here I get a 505 error with an overlay of the categories for Dragon selection...
''Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area.''

This is what i get in the AH. I'm logged in and it says that? Pretty weird and funny.
''Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area.''

This is what i get in the AH. I'm logged in and it says that? Pretty weird and funny.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
1 2