Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli - Organise Party won't load
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ugh, Coli is working but battles are taking forever again and Organize Party isn't working @__@.
Ugh, Coli is working but battles are taking forever again and Organize Party isn't working @__@.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Coliseum is beginning to slow down again. Time for a reboot.
Coliseum is beginning to slow down again. Time for a reboot.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
*raises hand* Having big problems with that. Managed to get in once to switch to my leveling team, but not able to get back in again to the Organize Party screen. And the coliseum actions take a very very long time to resolve. I am getting a 404 error on the very bottom of the screen for all Flight Rising pages and something seems to be trying to load as I keep getting sporadic loading swirls on my page tab.
*raises hand* Having big problems with that. Managed to get in once to switch to my leveling team, but not able to get back in again to the Organize Party screen. And the coliseum actions take a very very long time to resolve. I am getting a 404 error on the very bottom of the screen for all Flight Rising pages and something seems to be trying to load as I keep getting sporadic loading swirls on my page tab.
Legacy Challenge
I'm having this problem too-the Coli is super slow (my dragons wait a few seconds before every move) and I can't access organize party at all. Guess I'm grinding with 2 dragons this festival :|

Edit: Now the Coli isn't loading at all-it just prompts me to toggle the alternate socket, which does nothing.
I'm having this problem too-the Coli is super slow (my dragons wait a few seconds before every move) and I can't access organize party at all. Guess I'm grinding with 2 dragons this festival :|

Edit: Now the Coli isn't loading at all-it just prompts me to toggle the alternate socket, which does nothing.
d968b4c0-de02-4eff-a1eb-40fab047c781_zps95685741.png
I am having trouble with this as well!
I am having trouble with this as well!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
And now the whole thing won't load at all. Whooooo.
And now the whole thing won't load at all. Whooooo.
Wanted: Nightshade/Nightshade/x or Nightshade XXX Phar/Sarc, all breeds!
Same here. Would't load the organize party tab, but ran the rest just fine, now the Coli won't load at all.
Same here. Would't load the organize party tab, but ran the rest just fine, now the Coli won't load at all.
7fX0lFk.png
[quote name="Gembond" date="2014-08-24 12:32:13"] Edit: Now the Coli isn't loading at all-it just prompts me to toggle the alternate socket, which does nothing.[/quote] Exactly the same problem here. It was working an hour or so ago, then I began getting that 'Alternate socket' message recently and I cannot connect at all. x__x
Gembond wrote on 2014-08-24 12:32:13:

Exactly the same problem here. It was working an hour or so ago, then I began getting that 'Alternate socket' message recently and I cannot connect at all. x__x
cnFe09Q.gif
I have this problem too, the coli will load super slowly but I can't edit party or even starts anyfights
I guess because many people are online and Coli grinding for the holiday it's logical there would be troubles, but still very annoying @_@
I have this problem too, the coli will load super slowly but I can't edit party or even starts anyfights
I guess because many people are online and Coli grinding for the holiday it's logical there would be troubles, but still very annoying @_@
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
@Watery21
There was a lot of Coli activity for the last few Festivals, but nothing like this happened. Traffic might have something to do with it, but it's not the only thing and I'm willing to bet it's also not the biggest factor. Something else is causing Coli to derp hardcore and I hope the devs figure it out soon or give us an extension for however many days things are like this.
@Watery21
There was a lot of Coli activity for the last few Festivals, but nothing like this happened. Traffic might have something to do with it, but it's not the only thing and I'm willing to bet it's also not the biggest factor. Something else is causing Coli to derp hardcore and I hope the devs figure it out soon or give us an extension for however many days things are like this.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9