Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Slow Coli?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If it was because of the Stones, I'd assume it to not be much of an issue seeing as they seem to not be working again. Undel said high traffic was causing the Stone boosts to fall off; I suppose it could be a sort of cycle. High traffic b/c of working Stones is overloading the Coli, but then people are giving up on Coli for a while. Then other people are trying again, when Coli isn't so taxed (which could explain the times we can get in), but it quickly causes Coli to get overloaded again when people say it's working again.

I don't know if it has anything to do with Stones or traffic though. At this rate I just hope we'll get an extension if it keeps up for much longer.
If it was because of the Stones, I'd assume it to not be much of an issue seeing as they seem to not be working again. Undel said high traffic was causing the Stone boosts to fall off; I suppose it could be a sort of cycle. High traffic b/c of working Stones is overloading the Coli, but then people are giving up on Coli for a while. Then other people are trying again, when Coli isn't so taxed (which could explain the times we can get in), but it quickly causes Coli to get overloaded again when people say it's working again.

I don't know if it has anything to do with Stones or traffic though. At this rate I just hope we'll get an extension if it keeps up for much longer.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
@Elai
Gosh yeah.. extension would be great cause... chests... ;_:
@Elai
Gosh yeah.. extension would be great cause... chests... ;_:
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
Having same problems here. It was working quite well shortly after rollover though. It's pretty much unplayable now. =/
Having same problems here. It was working quite well shortly after rollover though. It's pretty much unplayable now. =/
cnFe09Q.gif
I'm barely able to get in to the coli. And if I do, I can never organize my party, or the game cuts out when I'm fighting things... :(
I'm barely able to get in to the coli. And if I do, I can never organize my party, or the game cuts out when I'm fighting things... :(
28y7xES.png
tumblr_inline_ngnogrOxqn1rvrguk.png
I can't even access the coli on my ipad. I can access it on my laptop but it's crazy slow and freezes up every 2 minutes.
I can't even access the coli on my ipad. I can access it on my laptop but it's crazy slow and freezes up every 2 minutes.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Okay so basically where I sit its been mostly non-functional for several hours and worked for about 15 minutes without lag. Then its back to failure. It has these short periods of time where it agrees to work but otherwise either has extreme lag or tells me to check my account settings because the Coliseum refuses to even attempt to connect.

Aside from that I guess stocking large amounts of the skins is also no longer a thing like it was last festival and the end of the one before.

Dammit FR. I just want currency.
Okay so basically where I sit its been mostly non-functional for several hours and worked for about 15 minutes without lag. Then its back to failure. It has these short periods of time where it agrees to work but otherwise either has extreme lag or tells me to check my account settings because the Coliseum refuses to even attempt to connect.

Aside from that I guess stocking large amounts of the skins is also no longer a thing like it was last festival and the end of the one before.

Dammit FR. I just want currency.
Here I thought the Carnivale was frustrating. This is ridiculous.

At this rate, why even have festivals if they are just nothing but frustration u__u
Here I thought the Carnivale was frustrating. This is ridiculous.

At this rate, why even have festivals if they are just nothing but frustration u__u
The coli works for a bit, goes down entirely, works normally, slows, repeat. Now it's dying again and ugh. At least it works part of the time? From the amount of frustration it's causing people it should just be called the E.Coli(seum)
The coli works for a bit, goes down entirely, works normally, slows, repeat. Now it's dying again and ugh. At least it works part of the time? From the amount of frustration it's causing people it should just be called the E.Coli(seum)

@Blackhearted

E.Coli
YOU GENIUS!!!
@Blackhearted

E.Coli
YOU GENIUS!!!
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
Thanks for the reports, everyone. We are aware of the congestion/slowdown that is occurring today and are doing our best to help smooth that out.
Thanks for the reports, everyone. We are aware of the congestion/slowdown that is occurring today and are doing our best to help smooth that out.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8