Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | stares at the coli loading screen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Im not alone?
Im not alone?
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
The drop rates are already poopy enough, and I hate wasting time like that when sunday is the only day I can really grind x_x
The drop rates are already poopy enough, and I hate wasting time like that when sunday is the only day I can really grind x_x

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
I couldn't change my party. It then took a long time to use anything. Then I couldn't connect to the coli. Then the server dropped. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/65823c5dd51e569b1fab18b14d4948df/tumblr_inline_mnf4ptQcMr1qz4rgp.gif[/img]
I couldn't change my party. It then took a long time to use anything. Then I couldn't connect to the coli. Then the server dropped.
tumblr_inline_mnf4ptQcMr1qz4rgp.gif
3bzXjk2.png
Well.. Maybe they're working on fixing it??
I've had the same problems. ;v;
Well.. Maybe they're working on fixing it??
I've had the same problems. ;v;
I guess fixing the augment stones broke the coli, that's certainly what it feels like because I can't remember it being this bad during the last two festivals. Or maybe I was just lucky.
I guess fixing the augment stones broke the coli, that's certainly what it feels like because I can't remember it being this bad during the last two festivals. Or maybe I was just lucky.
I thought I was alone..
It seems to be up and running now, though!
I thought I was alone..
It seems to be up and running now, though!
tumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.gif

I trade off most of my Flight Rising currency for Wajas currency. PM me!

tumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.gif
it started working for me as well so i choose to believe that creating a thread to complain fixed it
it started working for me as well so i choose to believe that creating a thread to complain fixed it
collecting tumblr_inline_mqfvdnCv0w1qz4rgp.gifs
@rainexsage
It was also running properly the whole day, at least for me. This problem occured like ~2 hours ago.
Pretty sure it's got sth to do with that.
@rainexsage
It was also running properly the whole day, at least for me. This problem occured like ~2 hours ago.
Pretty sure it's got sth to do with that.
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
Immediately after I posted here the coli started loading fast. I fixed it with my useless complaining. [img]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/Whitatoodanis/MFW/d34l_w1th_1t_zps73038756.gif[/img] [right](no but really thank you whoever actually fixed it because we all know complaining does nothing and whoever went in and did the work you're amazing and thank you have my brownies)[/right]
Immediately after I posted here the coli started loading fast.
I fixed it with my useless complaining.
d34l_w1th_1t_zps73038756.gif

(no but really thank you whoever actually fixed it because we all know complaining does nothing and whoever went in and did the work you're amazing and thank you have my brownies)
Mirror
Mirror Collection: 528/???
There are numerous threads in the bug report forum; the stones not working properly again, unable to organize a party, slow load times, dropping connection, etc. They're working on it!
There are numerous threads in the bug report forum; the stones not working properly again, unable to organize a party, slow load times, dropping connection, etc. They're working on it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11