Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcanist Art Raffle Planning & Discuss
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@Mabeleweasley - Oh dear! If you're concerned about time, you certainly don't have to offer that many mini-drawings, if any! The Final-Draw is what's important here. I don't want this to be a stressor for you or anything! ;;

@houndbound - Excellent! Thanks so much! ;w;

@Ophisi - Yaaaay!! Thank youuuu :D I've updated your links accordingly, so you should be a-okay!

@retrobird - Thanks! I appreciate it very much ;;

@Aribis - Awesome! Thanks man. I've updated your links! c:
@Mabeleweasley - Oh dear! If you're concerned about time, you certainly don't have to offer that many mini-drawings, if any! The Final-Draw is what's important here. I don't want this to be a stressor for you or anything! ;;

@houndbound - Excellent! Thanks so much! ;w;

@Ophisi - Yaaaay!! Thank youuuu :D I've updated your links accordingly, so you should be a-okay!

@retrobird - Thanks! I appreciate it very much ;;

@Aribis - Awesome! Thanks man. I've updated your links! c:
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@NeraAljon ahhh sorry, fullbody colour is what i am offering, i don't know what else you'd need, i don't have enough spare time to help with the mini draws though ;A;
@NeraAljon ahhh sorry, fullbody colour is what i am offering, i don't know what else you'd need, i don't have enough spare time to help with the mini draws though ;A;
@ NeraAljon

Gah...intended to do a male spiral too, but I just got a new job and it ate all my time...this one isn't as nice as I'd like either, but it's something at least, and I'm about to fall asleep at my desk so I figure I better stop refining it and just post my entry into the fire skin contest (since you wanted to see it when I got it done, and it's as done as it's likely to get before the deadline).

FemalePearlcatcher_Fire.png

There was so much more I was going to do with this one....more detail on the body, making the pearl all glowy as if it were a flame-filled crystal ball, etc. But I ran out of time. The fur and wings were about what I intended though, so they at least are a good example.
@ NeraAljon

Gah...intended to do a male spiral too, but I just got a new job and it ate all my time...this one isn't as nice as I'd like either, but it's something at least, and I'm about to fall asleep at my desk so I figure I better stop refining it and just post my entry into the fire skin contest (since you wanted to see it when I got it done, and it's as done as it's likely to get before the deadline).

FemalePearlcatcher_Fire.png

There was so much more I was going to do with this one....more detail on the body, making the pearl all glowy as if it were a flame-filled crystal ball, etc. But I ran out of time. The fur and wings were about what I intended though, so they at least are a good example.
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
@NeraAljon sorry! I'll update my form when I get home :D
@NeraAljon sorry! I'll update my form when I get home :D
@mosseye - No worries! That's all I needed to know. Thanks so much! :D

@Tarere - I look forward to it! Let me know when that's done so I can add your picture to the Banner GiF I'm making. ;w;

@Kalietha - Your skin example looks really nice! Unfortunately.. all available spots for the raffle have been filled. I'm really sorry! ;; Best of luck with the skin contest though! Your design is really solid. :D
@mosseye - No worries! That's all I needed to know. Thanks so much! :D

@Tarere - I look forward to it! Let me know when that's done so I can add your picture to the Banner GiF I'm making. ;w;

@Kalietha - Your skin example looks really nice! Unfortunately.. all available spots for the raffle have been filled. I'm really sorry! ;; Best of luck with the skin contest though! Your design is really solid. :D
@NeraAljon ah, sorry! I've updated the spreadsheet but I'd like to cook up a better sample for my final draw art this weekend. It's been a busy week so I haven't gotten the time to get to it ;u;
@NeraAljon ah, sorry! I've updated the spreadsheet but I'd like to cook up a better sample for my final draw art this weekend. It's been a busy week so I haven't gotten the time to get to it ;u;
@Tarere - If you hurry! I need to finalize everything this week and add your art example to the signature GIF, so try and get it to me asap please ;w;
@Tarere - If you hurry! I need to finalize everything this week and add your art example to the signature GIF, so try and get it to me asap please ;w;
@NeraAljon

Alright, thanks for letting me know!
@NeraAljon

Alright, thanks for letting me know!
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
@NeraAljon will do!
@NeraAljon will do!
@NeraAljon
just updated the spreadsheet with new info~ ((because I changed my url on tumblr))
@NeraAljon
just updated the spreadsheet with new info~ ((because I changed my url on tumblr))
tumblr_odovx0tBul1s99qe1o1_250.png
tumblr_inline_odrrlfxLRl1t7h64k_250.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22