Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Bone Yard (IMPS-DG/TG)
1 2
@novel
Ice,white, or lavender primarily but I'd like to see them even if they aren't that c:
@novel
Ice,white, or lavender primarily but I'd like to see them even if they aren't that c:
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@nicowanderer, okay will do! :) I am breeding a lot of possible imp nests right now if you wanted to look at those too. None of them are circuits like Marillion and Yang, but they still have the potential to be quite beautiful.
@nicowanderer, okay will do! :) I am breeding a lot of possible imp nests right now if you wanted to look at those too. None of them are circuits like Marillion and Yang, but they still have the potential to be quite beautiful.
@novel
As you can see if you look at my lair I'm addicted to skydancers and imps so yes I'd love to look at them! C:
@novel
As you can see if you look at my lair I'm addicted to skydancers and imps so yes I'd love to look at them! C:
Bump hatchlings for sale

@nicowanderer, here is the spawn of my nests heh.
Bump hatchlings for sale

@nicowanderer, here is the spawn of my nests heh.
@nicowanderer I have 5 eggs that will be hatched after they are fully incubated from the circuit pair! :)
@nicowanderer I have 5 eggs that will be hatched after they are fully incubated from the circuit pair! :)
@novel

Thanks for telling me c:
@novel

Thanks for telling me c:
Bump for my friend Novel! Thank-you for helping me out so much!
Bump for my friend Novel! Thank-you for helping me out so much!
@nicowanderer the hatchlings have been born! Sadly none of them are in the purple/lavender range, they are mostly earthy terts with one ice!. I am keeping the Ob/bl/Ob male for myself but any other hatchling that you like you may purchase for 100 gems :)

@Cloudburst, it is not a problem, you would have done the same for me. I am glad that you are enjoying where your lair is at. :)
@nicowanderer the hatchlings have been born! Sadly none of them are in the purple/lavender range, they are mostly earthy terts with one ice!. I am keeping the Ob/bl/Ob male for myself but any other hatchling that you like you may purchase for 100 gems :)

@Cloudburst, it is not a problem, you would have done the same for me. I am glad that you are enjoying where your lair is at. :)
@novel

thanks for pinging, but I'll pass this time
@novel

thanks for pinging, but I'll pass this time
@nicowanderer alright. Hopefully there are other hatchlings my brood can make that will catch your eye better!
@nicowanderer alright. Hopefully there are other hatchlings my brood can make that will catch your eye better!
1 2