Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and answers - Retired
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93
@praeses Thanks for this post. Has been rather helpful.
Only question I have left now is how do you add in coloured text in forum posts?
@praeses Thanks for this post. Has been rather helpful.
Only question I have left now is how do you add in coloured text in forum posts?
Rawring roar " RRROOAAAAAAAAAAARRR!"
@Lissesul There's a guide for that here! :)
@Lissesul There's a guide for that here! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thankyou for the link!
@JCStitches Thankyou for the link!
Rawring roar " RRROOAAAAAAAAAAARRR!"
I got helped here before, and it was great, so coming back here again with more first world FR issues...

Sometimes images don't show up in my posts, even though it appears that I did everything right...

post can be found here: (8th from the top. Its really long, and it can't be missed)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1175116&page=11

I just don't know what I was doing wrong... Any help would be appreciated since I have no clue on how to fix it

Edit: Okay, for some reason they work now, but they didn't work for a while... Still don't know if I'm doing anything right or wrong
I got helped here before, and it was great, so coming back here again with more first world FR issues...

Sometimes images don't show up in my posts, even though it appears that I did everything right...

post can be found here: (8th from the top. Its really long, and it can't be missed)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1175116&page=11

I just don't know what I was doing wrong... Any help would be appreciated since I have no clue on how to fix it

Edit: Okay, for some reason they work now, but they didn't work for a while... Still don't know if I'm doing anything right or wrong
@luckyvulpi
Pictures in threads are hosted offsite. This means that if the site that hosts them is down or not working properly, or the pictures have been moved or deleted, FR will not be able to display them until they are restored. I am not sure if that was the problem, but it is the most likely reason that I know of for your links to stop working when you have the format set up correctly.

I hope this helps.
@luckyvulpi
Pictures in threads are hosted offsite. This means that if the site that hosts them is down or not working properly, or the pictures have been moved or deleted, FR will not be able to display them until they are restored. I am not sure if that was the problem, but it is the most likely reason that I know of for your links to stop working when you have the format set up correctly.

I hope this helps.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Can you find a glowing pocket mouse on the forums? Really?

5es7ja.png

*is very confuzzled*
Can you find a glowing pocket mouse on the forums? Really?

5es7ja.png

*is very confuzzled*
1qad2pq.jpg
@TaffertianTales Indeed you can! ;D

And you can always see it here.
@TaffertianTales Indeed you can! ;D

And you can always see it here.
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches: Oh! XD But you can't obtain them on the forums, right?
@JCStitches: Oh! XD But you can't obtain them on the forums, right?
1qad2pq.jpg
@TaffertianTales I'm afraid not, no! You can only meet one ♥
@TaffertianTales I'm afraid not, no! You can only meet one ♥
Aw... Thank you! That was very confuzzling.
Aw... Thank you! That was very confuzzling.
1qad2pq.jpg
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93