Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't name first progenitor to progress
Hi. I'm posting this bug for a friend, since she can't actually get into the site yet. She's stuck on the progenitor page, when you choose your very first dragon's colors, et cetera.

She's attempting to input a name for the dragon, but it keeps throwing an error message that says that she can't use the name because it must be letters only. However, she's inputting the name "Isis" which is letters only- and she's tried other names at this point as well.

Her username is Maul and her number is 6327.
Hi. I'm posting this bug for a friend, since she can't actually get into the site yet. She's stuck on the progenitor page, when you choose your very first dragon's colors, et cetera.

She's attempting to input a name for the dragon, but it keeps throwing an error message that says that she can't use the name because it must be letters only. However, she's inputting the name "Isis" which is letters only- and she's tried other names at this point as well.

Her username is Maul and her number is 6327.
moj0Ael.png
Is there a space before, in the middle, or after the name? If so, tell her to remove it.

If not, what browser/device is she using? We're trying to collect browser-specific bugs so we can work to optimize the site across all the major ones. :-)

Is there a space before, in the middle, or after the name? If so, tell her to remove it.

If not, what browser/device is she using? We're trying to collect browser-specific bugs so we can work to optimize the site across all the major ones. :-)

I don't know if there's a space; she just went to lunch so I'll ask her to check when she gets back.

She is using Firefox. I don't know what version; I'll ask that when she returns as well.

I did ask her if she tried any other browsers, she said she had not but that when she returned she'd try Chrome. I'll keep you posted.
I don't know if there's a space; she just went to lunch so I'll ask her to check when she gets back.

She is using Firefox. I don't know what version; I'll ask that when she returns as well.

I did ask her if she tried any other browsers, she said she had not but that when she returned she'd try Chrome. I'll keep you posted.
moj0Ael.png