Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | iamairofriddles' Hatchery- BIG SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@iamairofriddles

Thank you~! :D
@iamairofriddles

Thank you~! :D
1qSQ4Z1.gif transcatcher.png
@Yukiana21 @cannibalistic @KikiCraft

New babies have hatched that you asked for! They're in the for sale section :D
@Yukiana21 @cannibalistic @KikiCraft

New babies have hatched that you asked for! They're in the for sale section :D
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@20pi @cannibalistic @Diadexxus @eonMythos @Kehlakar @Khyra @KikiCraft @Limerae @Malinir @mngwa @Purplepanag @Rhodie @Ruinei @Spatter @stolenFeathers @Strychnine @Teddy @Turska @TwistedZepher @Varick @WendigoPsychosis @Xemriss @Yukiana21

EMERGENCY SALE

Once again, I have ZERO space and a bunch of babies ready for hatching!! All dragons in the "For Sale" section are half their listed price!!
@20pi @cannibalistic @Diadexxus @eonMythos @Kehlakar @Khyra @KikiCraft @Limerae @Malinir @mngwa @Purplepanag @Rhodie @Ruinei @Spatter @stolenFeathers @Strychnine @Teddy @Turska @TwistedZepher @Varick @WendigoPsychosis @Xemriss @Yukiana21

EMERGENCY SALE

Once again, I have ZERO space and a bunch of babies ready for hatching!! All dragons in the "For Sale" section are half their listed price!!
@iamairofriddles

I can take the male crimson/maroon/blood ridgie off your hands.
@iamairofriddles

I can take the male crimson/maroon/blood ridgie off your hands.
@stolenFeathers

That would be lovely! I'll go send the crossroads now~
@stolenFeathers

That would be lovely! I'll go send the crossroads now~
@iamairofriddles
Would you mind taking me off the ping list? I'm sorry about this, it's just that I'm only looking for irishim and gembond now, and not really other genes or breeds other than imps. Thank you for the ping though!
@iamairofriddles
Would you mind taking me off the ping list? I'm sorry about this, it's just that I'm only looking for irishim and gembond now, and not really other genes or breeds other than imps. Thank you for the ping though!
@20pi

No problem! Yeah I only have one pair that even has the chance of producing that combination haha. On that note if you ever are interested in irishimgem triple ice or double ice (the secondary on that would be platinum) I'll be breeding that combination. I just haven't put the pair into my list yet since I've been busy haha.

But thank you for being a great buyer~
@20pi

No problem! Yeah I only have one pair that even has the chance of producing that combination haha. On that note if you ever are interested in irishimgem triple ice or double ice (the secondary on that would be platinum) I'll be breeding that combination. I just haven't put the pair into my list yet since I've been busy haha.

But thank you for being a great buyer~
@iamairofriddles
Oh man, that aqua/black female is gorgeous. But I don't have any lair space either. x.x
@iamairofriddles
Oh man, that aqua/black female is gorgeous. But I don't have any lair space either. x.x
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
@mngwa

If you'd like me to hold her for you I'd be more than happy to :) Someone bought a bunch of the dragons the other day so I was able to hatch all the babies!
@mngwa

If you'd like me to hold her for you I'd be more than happy to :) Someone bought a bunch of the dragons the other day so I was able to hatch all the babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7