Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Merchandise
I posted a topic about this well over a week ago, and never got a definite answer on it...I was wondering, what is FR's policy on fan-made merchandise for sale, either over the internet or in real life, for real world dolalrs? Is it allowed? Is it condemned? Is it allowed on certain levels, or only for FR currency? Etc, etc.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
I posted a topic about this well over a week ago, and never got a definite answer on it...I was wondering, what is FR's policy on fan-made merchandise for sale, either over the internet or in real life, for real world dolalrs? Is it allowed? Is it condemned? Is it allowed on certain levels, or only for FR currency? Etc, etc.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Ooh, good question. Like, you're talking about making say, a keychain with the arcane logo on it and wondering if it could be sold for USD or if it's even allowed (or if it has to be sold for in-game treasure)

I'm stalking this thread to check for the official response. I'm going to assume it's not allowed in mass production... but will wait and see what they say ^^ Thanks for asking this!
Ooh, good question. Like, you're talking about making say, a keychain with the arcane logo on it and wondering if it could be sold for USD or if it's even allowed (or if it has to be sold for in-game treasure)

I'm stalking this thread to check for the official response. I'm going to assume it's not allowed in mass production... but will wait and see what they say ^^ Thanks for asking this!
1kz7OWt.png
Please don't create a duplicate of your own thread, as an administrator and moderator have already been pinged and made aware of your question and will answer when they have a policy to answer about. In the meantime, @Dragoness the thread Undel was pinged to and that Lune is aware of is here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=388807&page=1&anchor=482190#482190

@Thaddeusgrey I'm afraid you're just going to have to be patient for an answer as this is an extremely complicated, major issue that takes a lot of time, thought, and even discussions with lawyers to make a decision on. You aren't going to get an answer faster just by asking again. I'm sorry, but it's just a huge issue and it might take the admins a while to get to it.
Please don't create a duplicate of your own thread, as an administrator and moderator have already been pinged and made aware of your question and will answer when they have a policy to answer about. In the meantime, @Dragoness the thread Undel was pinged to and that Lune is aware of is here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=388807&page=1&anchor=482190#482190

@Thaddeusgrey I'm afraid you're just going to have to be patient for an answer as this is an extremely complicated, major issue that takes a lot of time, thought, and even discussions with lawyers to make a decision on. You aren't going to get an answer faster just by asking again. I'm sorry, but it's just a huge issue and it might take the admins a while to get to it.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
I didn't realize this was a duplicate thread. My apologies.
I didn't realize this was a duplicate thread. My apologies.
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness @Thaddeusgrey

Undel has just replied with their answer in the original thread. That was faster than I expected!
@Dragoness @Thaddeusgrey

Undel has just replied with their answer in the original thread. That was faster than I expected!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
I am so sorry, I didn't realize that was how it worked. I don't have a lot of experience with forums and when I stopped getting notifications from my thread I just assumed it had fallen into obscurity and was forgotten about...I didn't even know people were still active in it.
Sorry for making trouble!
I am so sorry, I didn't realize that was how it worked. I don't have a lot of experience with forums and when I stopped getting notifications from my thread I just assumed it had fallen into obscurity and was forgotten about...I didn't even know people were still active in it.
Sorry for making trouble!