Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Didn't think about introductions~
Hello, all~
I'm Eri. Though some people call me Tand, or Tandy.

I've been on here for a little bit now, but didn't think much to post in the forums. So here I am to rectify that. ;D

So far I believe my favorite breed is Coatl's... they're just so adorable. -Melts.- I'm an artist and illustrator and plan on doing custom skins as soon as I find the time.

So for those of you reading this, hi~ and I hope to make some new friends.
Hello, all~
I'm Eri. Though some people call me Tand, or Tandy.

I've been on here for a little bit now, but didn't think much to post in the forums. So here I am to rectify that. ;D

So far I believe my favorite breed is Coatl's... they're just so adorable. -Melts.- I'm an artist and illustrator and plan on doing custom skins as soon as I find the time.

So for those of you reading this, hi~ and I hope to make some new friends.
hello eri! i hope you've been having a great time here so far. this site's addicting, huh? * A *

i'll gladly send a friend request your way! c: (you can even keep an eye on my lair for future coatl hatchlings, ehehehe~)
hello eri! i hope you've been having a great time here so far. this site's addicting, huh? * A *

i'll gladly send a friend request your way! c: (you can even keep an eye on my lair for future coatl hatchlings, ehehehe~)
tumblr_md0r3d7MH91qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hxtDVjd1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hz8slAg1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hyxZEDW1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hz8slAg1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i2amh2E1qk1or3.gif tumblr_inline_mh1i49sMtF1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hxtDVjd1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i2amh2E1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hygShpI1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i4jCitX1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i5208hn1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1hxtDVjd1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i3yX9Fc1qk1or3.giftumblr_inline_mh1i5xejDs1qk1or3.giftumblr_md0r2jnkps1qk1or3.gif
Hello there, Eri! I'm new as well and I hope you have an awesome time here, too! I hope you don't mind me sending a friend request!
Hello there, Eri! I'm new as well and I hope you have an awesome time here, too! I hope you don't mind me sending a friend request!
ed he/him
I don't mind at all~! The more friends the better! ;D
I don't mind at all~! The more friends the better! ;D