Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I hope make more friends
1 2
Hello everyone, I come from China, I hope and you become friends. My name is 苍麟。 My English is not very good, so I use Google translate, it may make you look uncomfortable. If so, then I have to say sorry. I really like the dragon, and animals, so I play this game. Also I like to draw, and want to use this ability to get some treasure ...... [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/199/4/1/blacknick_by_canglintianlan-d6dzkfa.jpg[/img] Finally, I would like to say a Chinese: 在这里能见到这么多爱好动物和龙的人,我感到很高兴!
Hello everyone, I come from China, I hope and you become friends.
My name is 苍麟。
My English is not very good, so I use Google translate, it may make you look uncomfortable. If so, then I have to say sorry.
I really like the dragon, and animals, so I play this game.
Also I like to draw, and want to use this ability to get some treasure ......

blacknick_by_canglintianlan-d6dzkfa.jpg

Finally, I would like to say a Chinese:
在这里能见到这么多爱好动物和龙的人,我感到很高兴!
raffle.png
Hey Canglin!
Here's Thunder Heart
【于是苍麟早~果然习惯先用英语唠叨几句0w0
Hey Canglin!
Here's Thunder Heart
【于是苍麟早~果然习惯先用英语唠叨几句0w0
Hi Canglin~
岚姐早啊LOL
Hi Canglin~
岚姐早啊LOL
[quote name="NatureOrigin" date="2013-07-18 02:05:21" url="main.php?p=mb&board=cc&page=1&id=585653#585765"]Hi Canglin~ 岚姐早啊LOL[/quote]hey willow!
Hi Canglin~
岚姐早啊LOL
hey willow!
awesome!
awesome!
于是快告诉某怎么上传图片OTZ
QQ现在上不了OAO
于是快告诉某怎么上传图片OTZ
QQ现在上不了OAO
Upstairs is my friend, if you can, please also make friends with them, thank you.
Upstairs is my friend, if you can, please also make friends with them, thank you.
raffle.png
it is so good
haha,小天岚~~ :3
it is so good
[quote name="okjhgfrgfgf" date="2013-07-18 06:34:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=cc&page=1&id=585653#588904"]it is so good haha,小天岚~~ :3[/quote] Best not to use Chinese ...... here.
it is so good
Best not to use Chinese ...... here.
raffle.png
@canglin only three word,haha (:3JL)
@canglin only three word,haha (:3JL)
1 2