Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Extremely late
Hey there, you can call me Nate. Star works too, I suppose.

I've been a member of Flight Rising for over a year now, but I haven't really spoken to many people on here. I'm active on here to do my Dailies, then I usually log off since there isn't much to keep me entertained. I like pet games like this, but my favorite hands down is Sylestia. The community is so lovely there - I can never stop doing so many things. I still do enjoy Flight Rising a lot, there just isn't anyone for me to talk to. So here's to hoping that someone will read this & maybe talk to me!

I'm usually found under the same username throughout different websites, so feel free to ask me questions. I really am shy when talking to people, so it may take some time for me to roll around and reach your message(s).

I may add some stuff about me later.

Maybe.
Hey there, you can call me Nate. Star works too, I suppose.

I've been a member of Flight Rising for over a year now, but I haven't really spoken to many people on here. I'm active on here to do my Dailies, then I usually log off since there isn't much to keep me entertained. I like pet games like this, but my favorite hands down is Sylestia. The community is so lovely there - I can never stop doing so many things. I still do enjoy Flight Rising a lot, there just isn't anyone for me to talk to. So here's to hoping that someone will read this & maybe talk to me!

I'm usually found under the same username throughout different websites, so feel free to ask me questions. I really am shy when talking to people, so it may take some time for me to roll around and reach your message(s).

I may add some stuff about me later.

Maybe.
fBZO2yk.png
@Starmax

Hello, and welcome! I spent the first month of my Flight Rising experience doing dailies too, but now I've been getting more into the forums, and it's actually pretty fun! I'm sure you can make a lot of friends here, people are so sweet here! c:
@Starmax

Hello, and welcome! I spent the first month of my Flight Rising experience doing dailies too, but now I've been getting more into the forums, and it's actually pretty fun! I'm sure you can make a lot of friends here, people are so sweet here! c:
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Starmax It's nice to meet you! I'm trying to get into more than just doing dailies, too. Good luck to both of us!
@Starmax It's nice to meet you! I'm trying to get into more than just doing dailies, too. Good luck to both of us!
@usualuniqueness & @randompie

Nice to meet both of you! Sadly, I won't be able to be active online as much since classes have started for me again. I do hope to open up more to this website - as I feel like I really haven't been enjoying it as much.
@usualuniqueness & @randompie

Nice to meet both of you! Sadly, I won't be able to be active online as much since classes have started for me again. I do hope to open up more to this website - as I feel like I really haven't been enjoying it as much.
fBZO2yk.png
Hey there and welcome!
Hey there and welcome!
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@ShadowDash

Thank you! ~owo~ it's nice to meet you
@ShadowDash