Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Free accents! Female Fae Cheetah!
1 2 3
Hey guys! I'm Kiti, and I'm new! I'm thinking of designing a couple accents or skins but I don't know what to do that hasn't been overdone. I'd rather jump right in, so if you give me some ideas then I'll try to whip some stuff up. If it goes well, you can send me a blueprint and I'll stick it on there free of charge. I will be using these as examples/templates/premades when I am comfortable setting up a real shop. I have done a lot of work on Gaia in B/C so I'm not totally inexperienced.

^__________________^
Hey guys! I'm Kiti, and I'm new! I'm thinking of designing a couple accents or skins but I don't know what to do that hasn't been overdone. I'd rather jump right in, so if you give me some ideas then I'll try to whip some stuff up. If it goes well, you can send me a blueprint and I'll stick it on there free of charge. I will be using these as examples/templates/premades when I am comfortable setting up a real shop. I have done a lot of work on Gaia in B/C so I'm not totally inexperienced.

^__________________^
First accent done, cheetah! First 5 I'll give for free.

Cheetahfemfaecopy.png

If anyone wants the standard black and would prefer not to give me a blueprint, but gems instead, I'll make a list and if I get 4 people interested I'll sell them to you for 500 gems each.

This is the first time I'm doing this, and I don't have money to spend on this site at the moment, so I'm going to have to do it it the hard way. Bleh.
First accent done, cheetah! First 5 I'll give for free.

Cheetahfemfaecopy.png

If anyone wants the standard black and would prefer not to give me a blueprint, but gems instead, I'll make a list and if I get 4 people interested I'll sell them to you for 500 gems each.

This is the first time I'm doing this, and I don't have money to spend on this site at the moment, so I'm going to have to do it it the hard way. Bleh.
@kitichan

To get your avatar, look to the top right by your name and hit the arrow, then hit 'change avatar'.

Good luck! :)
@kitichan

To get your avatar, look to the top right by your name and hit the arrow, then hit 'change avatar'.

Good luck! :)
Beautiful!

Thank-you, that should have been obvious.
Beautiful!

Thank-you, that should have been obvious.
Alright, right now I'm working on a Cheetah design on a female Fae. I'm suure its been donr but I really wanted to play with the lines and I loooove cat spots.

Is there any specific breed and gender anyone would like to see first?
Alright, right now I'm working on a Cheetah design on a female Fae. I'm suure its been donr but I really wanted to play with the lines and I loooove cat spots.

Is there any specific breed and gender anyone would like to see first?
Guardian male, something fiery /nods sagely
Guardian male, something fiery /nods sagely
veye80.jpgMini_zpsgcyumcge.png
Fire guardian. Got it! ^_^

I'm logging for tonight. I'll work on those, keep ideas coming, and I'll poke anyone when their ideas are done!

(Thankyou!)
Fire guardian. Got it! ^_^

I'm logging for tonight. I'll work on those, keep ideas coming, and I'll poke anyone when their ideas are done!

(Thankyou!)
You know what would be awesome? Amaterasu designs! Mayhaps on a female Imperial? Since that's my goal, to have a female Imperial that looks similar to Amaterasu. xD
You know what would be awesome? Amaterasu designs! Mayhaps on a female Imperial? Since that's my goal, to have a female Imperial that looks similar to Amaterasu. xD
I love Ameterasu! I will try.

th_Cheetahfemfaecopy.png

Here's my cheetah! Its just the spots, and they can be done in whatever colors you'd like. If someone wants a copy, pop me a blueprint/let me know what color. I don't know if they'll approve my black, if not, it looks pretty good in any darker color.
I love Ameterasu! I will try.

th_Cheetahfemfaecopy.png

Here's my cheetah! Its just the spots, and they can be done in whatever colors you'd like. If someone wants a copy, pop me a blueprint/let me know what color. I don't know if they'll approve my black, if not, it looks pretty good in any darker color.
*poke*
*poke*
1 2 3