Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Earth, and Plague nests
1 2
@Ankokou my plague nest is available (thank you Primula for the ping). just CR them up and I'll pick them up now
@Ankokou my plague nest is available (thank you Primula for the ping). just CR them up and I'll pick them up now
@Arcticae
Thank you very much. :D

Post edited, still looking for Plague and Earth, but I may also go AFK for a bit and play some Skyrim. Sorry if I don't get back to you before one or both of us crawls off to bed (depending on your timezone of course. It's quite late here and I'm rather tired... but not too tired for some before bed Elder Scrolls.)
@Arcticae
Thank you very much. :D

Post edited, still looking for Plague and Earth, but I may also go AFK for a bit and play some Skyrim. Sorry if I don't get back to you before one or both of us crawls off to bed (depending on your timezone of course. It's quite late here and I'm rather tired... but not too tired for some before bed Elder Scrolls.)
@Ankokou sorry should explain Razgriz is a personal friend I know despite his post count :P

I have referred several people to use his nests before and all of them are happy with his service and also can provide recommendations
@Ankokou sorry should explain Razgriz is a personal friend I know despite his post count :P

I have referred several people to use his nests before and all of them are happy with his service and also can provide recommendations
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@Ankokou
oops yes i am! if you'd rather use razgriz's nests though i understand
@Ankokou
oops yes i am! if you'd rather use razgriz's nests though i understand
@Razgriz
@Primula
Actually I think last time I bred those two pairs they may have been through you two.

Hoping your still online, I'll send a crossroads and such now for both pairs.
@Razgriz
@Primula
Actually I think last time I bred those two pairs they may have been through you two.

Hoping your still online, I'll send a crossroads and such now for both pairs.
@Ankokou give him a second, he's logging in again xD
@Ankokou give him a second, he's logging in again xD
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
@Ankokou do you happen to have familiars on the dragons? D:
@Ankokou do you happen to have familiars on the dragons? D:
@Razgriz
Sorry about that, I was in the process of removing them but my internet keeps dieing.
I think they are all off now.
@Razgriz
Sorry about that, I was in the process of removing them but my internet keeps dieing.
I think they are all off now.
@Ankokou received! nesting them!
@Ankokou received! nesting them!
3 eggs and 4 eggs! you're going to be hatchling bountiful :P
3 eggs and 4 eggs! you're going to be hatchling bountiful :P
1 2