Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sooo many mass hatches
So far I've seen 5, maybe 6 threads about mass hatching eggs for their 10th anniversary and to that I say congratulations for 10 years on Flight Rising! It honestly make me so happy to see people enjoying the game and celebrating their time here. Now I can spend my project savings on more projects .
So far I've seen 5, maybe 6 threads about mass hatching eggs for their 10th anniversary and to that I say congratulations for 10 years on Flight Rising! It honestly make me so happy to see people enjoying the game and celebrating their time here. Now I can spend my project savings on more projects .
10 years sounds s crazy to me but then again my account is now four years old and when I first joined I would not have anticipated it lasting that long either. I hope one day I'll be able to join the ten year club as well
10 years sounds s crazy to me but then again my account is now four years old and when I first joined I would not have anticipated it lasting that long either. I hope one day I'll be able to join the ten year club as well
I5YTNwA.png 3KUQQc0.png
Well I'll be. This thread made me think to check, and today is actually my ten-year anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun! [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] No mass hatches here, though. No space! [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1]
Well I'll be. This thread made me think to check, and today is actually my ten-year anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun!

No mass hatches here, though. No space!
riVr93C.png
Happy anniversary, October 2014 reg window people! My ten-year is next month, I was in the November reg window on the 17th. (I've been having absolutely ludicrous scavenging luck, I already have four eggs... I might see if I can get a full eleven by the anniversary and do my "hatch elemental eggs" achievements)
Happy anniversary, October 2014 reg window people! My ten-year is next month, I was in the November reg window on the 17th. (I've been having absolutely ludicrous scavenging luck, I already have four eggs... I might see if I can get a full eleven by the anniversary and do my "hatch elemental eggs" achievements)
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png