Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coli Never Loads
Does anyone else ever have the issue where the coli just never loads? Like, it just sits there and pretends it's going to load? It works for me half of the time, but when it does it loads instantly. The other half of the time it just does the black bar thing.
Does anyone else ever have the issue where the coli just never loads? Like, it just sits there and pretends it's going to load? It works for me half of the time, but when it does it loads instantly. The other half of the time it just does the black bar thing.
j13xntMhZX.gif
@Scepidilionz

There are a lot of things it could be.

Have you tried the alternate sockets? Have you cleared your cache? Have you tried different browsers?
@Scepidilionz

There are a lot of things it could be.

Have you tried the alternate sockets? Have you cleared your cache? Have you tried different browsers?
@Religerte

What sockets? And No I haven't.... but I hardly ever do??? And I use chrome.
@Religerte

What sockets? And No I haven't.... but I hardly ever do??? And I use chrome.
j13xntMhZX.gif
@Reitgerte
@Reitgerte
j13xntMhZX.gif
@Scepidilionz

Then there's three things for you to test.

Use the alternate faire ground socket in account settings. Clear your cache. Try a seperate browser to see if it works.
@Scepidilionz

Then there's three things for you to test.

Use the alternate faire ground socket in account settings. Clear your cache. Try a seperate browser to see if it works.
@Reitgerte I tried the cache thing and the socket thing, neither have done anything.
@Reitgerte I tried the cache thing and the socket thing, neither have done anything.
j13xntMhZX.gif
@Scepidilionz

And they give the exact same results, no change?

Try a different browser.
@Scepidilionz

And they give the exact same results, no change?

Try a different browser.
@Reitgerte Ah! Firefox seems to work decently! Though I don't see why it shouldn't work on the most up to date browser... And I really don't want to have to use an entirely different browser just for Flight Rising. ^^' Oh well, if it works it works. XD
@Reitgerte Ah! Firefox seems to work decently! Though I don't see why it shouldn't work on the most up to date browser... And I really don't want to have to use an entirely different browser just for Flight Rising. ^^' Oh well, if it works it works. XD
j13xntMhZX.gif