Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop! Anything and Everything! (6/6)
I'm waiting on a response from the other artist just to make sure that I want the second idea done instead of the first and then I'll send the payment, if that's alright with you.

If the price of both is the same I can send it on over now.
I'm waiting on a response from the other artist just to make sure that I want the second idea done instead of the first and then I'll send the payment, if that's alright with you.

If the price of both is the same I can send it on over now.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat

Well whenever you can, the total will be 1400g/kt for the order, unshaded
@OnyxBat

Well whenever you can, the total will be 1400g/kt for the order, unshaded
I gave that artist about a week but haven't heard back, would you be okay doing that commission instead?
I gave that artist about a week but haven't heard back, would you be okay doing that commission instead?
@OnyxBat

Can you link the desc of the commission your talking about?
@OnyxBat

Can you link the desc of the commission your talking about?
Okay so, coincidence, they actually did get back to me either I missed the ping or there was a typo in it. I'll send over the CR now for the one we initially agreed too.
Okay so, coincidence, they actually did get back to me either I missed the ping or there was a typo in it. I'll send over the CR now for the one we initially agreed too.
hiya!!! was thinking of this and wanted to pop in and let you know that i’m certain i can pay the 2kg for the custom i talked about at pretty much any time X3 so sorry about the wait on that sigh… things have been a little hectic lately and i havent thought about this until literally a few mins ago. however you’d want to to this is totally fine with me; i’m basically asking to be put on the waitlist for whenever you next open since i’m now ready to order whenever ^^ i can go ahead and pay upfront as well too!
hiya!!! was thinking of this and wanted to pop in and let you know that i’m certain i can pay the 2kg for the custom i talked about at pretty much any time X3 so sorry about the wait on that sigh… things have been a little hectic lately and i havent thought about this until literally a few mins ago. however you’d want to to this is totally fine with me; i’m basically asking to be put on the waitlist for whenever you next open since i’m now ready to order whenever ^^ i can go ahead and pay upfront as well too!
eyayah | art shop | LF art | doodle shop
@Anything and Everything Art Shop

The slots have not opened yet!! BUT I updated my Wishlist extensively! So feel free to peruse that, take a waitlist slot, or whatever!
@Anything and Everything Art Shop

The slots have not opened yet!! BUT I updated my Wishlist extensively! So feel free to peruse that, take a waitlist slot, or whatever!
@eyayah

you will need to wait for the next shop opening, but i'm excited to do your Comm!! I'd give it another week :3
@eyayah

you will need to wait for the next shop opening, but i'm excited to do your Comm!! I'd give it another week :3
sounds good! btw i do have [item=Hawksbill Goliath] [item=Libra] [item=Mossy Pohip] from your wishlist, so i'd like to do partial payment with those :> i have several other of the fams, but i'm trying to finish bonding w em first hehe
sounds good! btw i do have

Hawksbill Goliath Libra Mossy Pohip

from your wishlist, so i'd like to do partial payment with those :>
i have several other of the fams, but i'm trying to finish bonding w em first hehe
eyayah | art shop | LF art | doodle shop
Oooh would love to be in waitlist maybe?
Oooh would love to be in waitlist maybe?
They/them | FR+9 | ASD Adult
Creativity raffle! - Dress, scry,
doodle or write to enter!

FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)

ztz8WZo.png 4KULg1s.png ioHFmNA.png
... RfKIDIZ.png...K4fQ2zN.png...
Come
with us
we have
puppies!