Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Stud Coordination: WWW PC Male
1 2 3
@Gwenhyffar @Kitto I honestly don't mind the wait, I kinda wasn't planning on mating any of my triple whites anytime soon anyway ^a^;
@Gwenhyffar @Kitto I honestly don't mind the wait, I kinda wasn't planning on mating any of my triple whites anytime soon anyway ^a^;
@SilvaLunae Okies. ^^ Tell me if you need any more monies for the wait if you change your mind then.
@SilvaLunae Okies. ^^ Tell me if you need any more monies for the wait if you change your mind then.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
BAtatorn is RTB and will remain that way in my lair, so if anyone wants to use him, he's basically ready to go whenever.
BAtatorn is RTB and will remain that way in my lair, so if anyone wants to use him, he's basically ready to go whenever.
@Gwenhyffar If you wanted to toss him into a CR with me, you can trade him for any of my darlings as collateral. ^^ I'll give him to @SilvaLunae when she logs on! Thanks!
@Gwenhyffar If you wanted to toss him into a CR with me, you can trade him for any of my darlings as collateral. ^^ I'll give him to @SilvaLunae when she logs on! Thanks!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Gwenhyffar Familiar and apparel please. ^^
@Gwenhyffar Familiar and apparel please. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto Stripped and undressed! Sorry 'bout that :)
@Kitto Stripped and undressed! Sorry 'bout that :)
1 2 3