Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Where do You ?
Get/find other eggs like plague, nature, lightning eggs? I had seen other players whose clan profile say they found a ie plague egg. And in the trading post i have seen the dragon asking me for nature egg, plague, shadow...or ice egg.
Get/find other eggs like plague, nature, lightning eggs? I had seen other players whose clan profile say they found a ie plague egg. And in the trading post i have seen the dragon asking me for nature egg, plague, shadow...or ice egg.
@Draco8326
They can be gotten 3 ways:
1) Coliseum drops. They'll be the element of the enemy you defeated. This is a very very low chance of happening.
2)Through using the gathering ability Scavenging. Again a rare chance, but your chance goes up slightly when you get to lvl 10 in scavenging. The egg will be the element of the area you are scavenging in.
3)From other players either through buying, trading or loaning.

Eggs are pretty valuable so I wouln&#039;t recommend trading one to Crim if you get one. They are rare to get though. I didn&#039;t get one until after a month of playing and I was over half way towards lvl 11 scavenging. I&#039;ve a friend whose gotten 4 or 5. >.<
@Draco8326
They can be gotten 3 ways:
1) Coliseum drops. They&#039;ll be the element of the enemy you defeated. This is a very very low chance of happening.
2)Through using the gathering ability Scavenging. Again a rare chance, but your chance goes up slightly when you get to lvl 10 in scavenging. The egg will be the element of the area you are scavenging in.
3)From other players either through buying, trading or loaning.

Eggs are pretty valuable so I wouln&#039;t recommend trading one to Crim if you get one. They are rare to get though. I didn&#039;t get one until after a month of playing and I was over half way towards lvl 11 scavenging. I&#039;ve a friend whose gotten 4 or 5. >.<
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Oh ok thanks! :)
Oh ok thanks! :)
@Draco8326; there is actually a fourth way to obtain em,; you can get one from Pinkterton, though the chances there are even smaller than finding one in the coliseum, plus the flight it is from will be random, so you don&#039;t have any influence on that (while scavenging in a specific area does)
Goodluck on find them! :)
@Draco8326; there is actually a fourth way to obtain em,; you can get one from Pinkterton, though the chances there are even smaller than finding one in the coliseum, plus the flight it is from will be random, so you don&#039;t have any influence on that (while scavenging in a specific area does)
Goodluck on find them! :)
@Gaia
I forgot about him! Thanks for catching that.
@Gaia
I forgot about him! Thanks for catching that.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
YAY Thank You both! I leveled to lvl 5 and got an Arcane egg :o
YAY Thank You both! I leveled to lvl 5 and got an Arcane egg :o
@Arcane

Oh, wow, it took me 14 levels of scavenging to find a single egg. Great luck there! Congratulations!

As a side note, it can only hatch into one of the starter breeds and while the element is obviously going to be that of the egg, the colors are completely random. Also, they&#039;re worth more as eggs than as hatchlings because of whatever strange reason people decided to put more value on an unknown than a known thing?
@Arcane

Oh, wow, it took me 14 levels of scavenging to find a single egg. Great luck there! Congratulations!

As a side note, it can only hatch into one of the starter breeds and while the element is obviously going to be that of the egg, the colors are completely random. Also, they&#039;re worth more as eggs than as hatchlings because of whatever strange reason people decided to put more value on an unknown than a known thing?
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
I was told by Gaia to not exchange those as they are rare to get... It hatched a Tundra male.
I was told by Gaia to not exchange those as they are rare to get... It hatched a Tundra male.