Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
[s]Hello! This isn't an auction, but I'm taking offers for this pretty girl and willing to sell at the right price. I'm not looking for trades at this time (unless it's for another female obsidian/midnight with different parents, haha), since lair size is starting to become an issue. :P Obsidian/Midnight/Caribbean, Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=184742] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/184742_350.png[/img] [/url] Sorry if I don't respond right away -- I'm actually on my way out to lunch.[/s]
Hello! This isn't an auction, but I'm taking offers for this pretty girl and willing to sell at the right price. I'm not looking for trades at this time (unless it's for another female obsidian/midnight with different parents, haha), since lair size is starting to become an issue. :P

Obsidian/Midnight/Caribbean, Female

184742_350.png

Sorry if I don't respond right away -- I'm actually on my way out to lunch.
What range are you looking for in the way of payment? I can get gems, etc, in about two days, and I would be willing to pay a great deal for her as I have an Obsidian/Midnight/Sky Male.
What range are you looking for in the way of payment? I can get gems, etc, in about two days, and I would be willing to pay a great deal for her as I have an Obsidian/Midnight/Sky Male.
Please ping me with @DormantDrake if you'd like me to see or respond to what you've written. :)
@DormantDrake I'm honestly not too sure. Prices are fluctuating pretty wildly now, and I was thinking I might keep her unless I get an offer that I can't turn down. If you like, you can toss an offer my way, and I'll just keep the thread up for another day or so and see how much interest I get. I value gems at 1:80, though.
@DormantDrake I'm honestly not too sure. Prices are fluctuating pretty wildly now, and I was thinking I might keep her unless I get an offer that I can't turn down. If you like, you can toss an offer my way, and I'll just keep the thread up for another day or so and see how much interest I get. I value gems at 1:80, though.
^
^
25k?
25k?
c1.png
@Ziel I honestly have no idea what a dragon with this color combination is going for about now. 500 gems? More? I was hoping you could give me some idea (such as "no lower than..."). :) I get paid and can buy gems in about two days (I'll be scrolling most of my dragons into Wildclaws then).

[Edit]: I could actually toss up to 1000 gems your way in a matter of minutes, if you've an interest.
@Ziel I honestly have no idea what a dragon with this color combination is going for about now. 500 gems? More? I was hoping you could give me some idea (such as "no lower than..."). :) I get paid and can buy gems in about two days (I'll be scrolling most of my dragons into Wildclaws then).

[Edit]: I could actually toss up to 1000 gems your way in a matter of minutes, if you've an interest.
Please ping me with @DormantDrake if you'd like me to see or respond to what you've written. :)
@Ziel - I sold an obsidian/midnight yesterday for 75k, just thought I'd give my expertise *slithers away*
@Ziel - I sold an obsidian/midnight yesterday for 75k, just thought I'd give my expertise *slithers away*
fire_rune_50x50.png _ Voslen | she/her | FR+3
Art Thread
Skin Thread (wip)
FR Tumblr
@Shaydeow No, thank you.

@DormantDrake I did a quick check on Tumblr, and the people who replied said ~50-60k treasure, but no one has sold one recently.
@Shaydeow No, thank you.

@DormantDrake I did a quick check on Tumblr, and the people who replied said ~50-60k treasure, but no one has sold one recently.
@Adelon Ah, thank you! That's very helpful, and recent too. :D

@DormantDrake How about 850?
@Adelon Ah, thank you! That's very helpful, and recent too. :D

@DormantDrake How about 850?
@Ziel I would be happy to pay 850 gems for her. :)
@Ziel I would be happy to pay 850 gems for her. :)
1 2