Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow Soap Pairing waitlist!
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@AcePuzzlerKina

@Dracana

Babies come after rollover, but I'm shutting this thread down afterwards. Sorry for inconvenience.

Edit: I'm gonna step away until moms next cooldown, August 19th I think. My mind has just frazzled and it's not anyone fault here.
@AcePuzzlerKina

@Dracana

Babies come after rollover, but I'm shutting this thread down afterwards. Sorry for inconvenience.

Edit: I'm gonna step away until moms next cooldown, August 19th I think. My mind has just frazzled and it's not anyone fault here.
The babies are adorable! Could I buy the Harlequin/Jester girl?
The babies are adorable! Could I buy the Harlequin/Jester girl?
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
@AcePuzzlerKina I shall set up your PA
@AcePuzzlerKina I shall set up your PA
Thanks!

I hope the frazzle dies down for you soon, remember to take care of your mind!
Thanks!

I hope the frazzle dies down for you soon, remember to take care of your mind!
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
@Dracana Please pick a baby or wait til August. I cannot hold them. If there is no response within a 3 day period, I will give another friend the choice of choosing, and ah sell the other for fodder. I'm sorry if it sounds rude, but I need space. Bad.
@Dracana Please pick a baby or wait til August. I cannot hold them. If there is no response within a 3 day period, I will give another friend the choice of choosing, and ah sell the other for fodder. I'm sorry if it sounds rude, but I need space. Bad.
@Ravenbrained can I please get the male hatchie? Love it <3
@Ravenbrained can I please get the male hatchie? Love it <3
@TaTsIna If you don't mind waiting 3 days, I'll send them over for no charge. There's another person before you who has yet to claim, and the last baby after that is for a friend of mine by default. I'm taking a step away so if you do want a sibling, I'll add you to waitlist for August 19th.
@TaTsIna If you don't mind waiting 3 days, I'll send them over for no charge. There's another person before you who has yet to claim, and the last baby after that is for a friend of mine by default. I'm taking a step away so if you do want a sibling, I'll add you to waitlist for August 19th.
@Ravenbrained Sure, I can wait! I would also love to get added to the pinglist! Thank you really much!
@Ravenbrained Sure, I can wait! I would also love to get added to the pinglist! Thank you really much!
I can wait til August please let another person pick
I can wait til August please let another person pick
@Dracana Alright, as long as you're chill.

@TaTsIna Sending you your guy now then-
@Dracana Alright, as long as you're chill.

@TaTsIna Sending you your guy now then-
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page