Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | My introduction (Again...)

Hey! I'm Sage.
I've been a semi-quiet player since 2019 and I want to make some friends.

Please don't tag me, I'm subbed.

About me
My name is Sage, I am a junior in school, a Christan, and I am a fursuit maker!
I am in the US. (its so hot ugh) I have 2 dogs, Cinnamon and Sugar. Sugar is my puppy who is being trained as a service dog!

Interests
>>>>>Twenty One Pilots<<<<
Warrior Cats
Art
Music
Littlest Pet Shops

I am a HUGE clickkie *twenty one pilots fan* and would kill for some clickkie friends. I know ALL the lore, ALL the songs, and ALL the lyrics.

I LOVE Warrior Cats and I have for a very very long time. I have so many oc's and stories.

I absolutly love making art of ALL kinds! Sewing, painting, sketching, digital art, oil pastel, and more!

I cant live without music, I mean who can? I love Twenty One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, Linkin Park, and a bit of Bilie Eish and melanie martinez. I actually have my own band in the makings called "Dust Of Sound" !!

I've been collecting LPS since I was like 5 haha. I have sooo many and I have them all on display <3

ASK ME ABOUT MY OC's!!!! ASK ME ABOUT TWENTY ONE PILOTS LORE!!!!

(If you are going to a top concert let me know which one! I'm going to the Clancy tour in Dallas, TX, on sept 7th!)

Questions
If you could go to *ANY* concert, who would it be and why?
Whats your fave song? (ad your fave lyrics too!)
Fave movie / tv show?(If you have one)
Any pets? (If none, whats a pet you'd love to have?)

My answers
Imagine dragons, I've been a fan literally since i was like 2 and I always promised myself I'd go.

Clear - Twenty One Pilots
Trees - Twenty One Pilots
Summer - Imagine Dragons
The Chosen (tv show)
2 dogs!

This clique means so much to this dude
It could make him afraid of his music
And be scared to death he could lose it.

Hey! I'm Sage.
I've been a semi-quiet player since 2019 and I want to make some friends.

Please don't tag me, I'm subbed.

About me
My name is Sage, I am a junior in school, a Christan, and I am a fursuit maker!
I am in the US. (its so hot ugh) I have 2 dogs, Cinnamon and Sugar. Sugar is my puppy who is being trained as a service dog!

Interests
>>>>>Twenty One Pilots<<<<
Warrior Cats
Art
Music
Littlest Pet Shops

I am a HUGE clickkie *twenty one pilots fan* and would kill for some clickkie friends. I know ALL the lore, ALL the songs, and ALL the lyrics.

I LOVE Warrior Cats and I have for a very very long time. I have so many oc's and stories.

I absolutly love making art of ALL kinds! Sewing, painting, sketching, digital art, oil pastel, and more!

I cant live without music, I mean who can? I love Twenty One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, Linkin Park, and a bit of Bilie Eish and melanie martinez. I actually have my own band in the makings called "Dust Of Sound" !!

I've been collecting LPS since I was like 5 haha. I have sooo many and I have them all on display <3

ASK ME ABOUT MY OC's!!!! ASK ME ABOUT TWENTY ONE PILOTS LORE!!!!

(If you are going to a top concert let me know which one! I'm going to the Clancy tour in Dallas, TX, on sept 7th!)

Questions
If you could go to *ANY* concert, who would it be and why?
Whats your fave song? (ad your fave lyrics too!)
Fave movie / tv show?(If you have one)
Any pets? (If none, whats a pet you'd love to have?)

My answers
Imagine dragons, I've been a fan literally since i was like 2 and I always promised myself I'd go.

Clear - Twenty One Pilots
Trees - Twenty One Pilots
Summer - Imagine Dragons
The Chosen (tv show)
2 dogs!

This clique means so much to this dude
It could make him afraid of his music
And be scared to death he could lose it.
Sage
ZfNqwZd.png
nVC75ra.png
dms open
Am I the only one I know?
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat?
Shadows will scream that I'm alone.
Hallo and welcome to FR! You have some interesting hobbies.
Hallo and welcome to FR! You have some interesting hobbies.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
From one semi-quiet player to another, welcome! I've also been lingering around for quite some time and just haven't really messed around in the forums until recently. I have to ask though, who/what are your OC's?
From one semi-quiet player to another, welcome! I've also been lingering around for quite some time and just haven't really messed around in the forums until recently. I have to ask though, who/what are your OC's?