Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Warrior Cat Character(s)?
Yellowfang is so popular!!! I love her, too. The medicine cats have the most interesting role, existing as neutral entities and getting to travel and help even enemies of their clan. They are also intermediaries between cats and Starclan and use the pretty moonstone thing. It's a shane they had to leave the old forest. Yellowfang is the most endearing, so rough around the edges yet a strong mentor for Leafpool.
Yellowfang is so popular!!! I love her, too. The medicine cats have the most interesting role, existing as neutral entities and getting to travel and help even enemies of their clan. They are also intermediaries between cats and Starclan and use the pretty moonstone thing. It's a shane they had to leave the old forest. Yellowfang is the most endearing, so rough around the edges yet a strong mentor for Leafpool.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my portfolio blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
i LOVE mapleshade !! i also quite like ravenpaw & juniperclaw ^_^
i LOVE mapleshade !! i also quite like ravenpaw & juniperclaw ^_^
Graystripe, always Graystripe
Graystripe, always Graystripe
IMG-8779.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
I think I only read the first 4 or 5 books but I remember really liking Yellowfang and Bluestar
I think I only read the first 4 or 5 books but I remember really liking Yellowfang and Bluestar