Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | glass & gloss fade gene
How come we can't trade a fade gene to get an undertide fade gene? I really thought that would be in there
How come we can't trade a fade gene to get an undertide fade gene? I really thought that would be in there
UwUnl7O.png
Q0p4QGz.pngeswSnrS.pngLshkoju.pngUeSE1vI.png
kCHWEjf.pngOBrKa68.pngDa1cz0f.pngLHioCBR.png
@idleHearts Glass and Gloss is for genes that can be obtained through site activities. Fade is available in the treasure marketplace and so isn't for sale in their shop.
Your best option would be to sell the modern fade gene then buy the ancient version you want as ancient genes are cheaper. If you wanted to try to swap it anyway you could make a thread in the items for sale forum.
@idleHearts Glass and Gloss is for genes that can be obtained through site activities. Fade is available in the treasure marketplace and so isn't for sale in their shop.
Your best option would be to sell the modern fade gene then buy the ancient version you want as ancient genes are cheaper. If you wanted to try to swap it anyway you could make a thread in the items for sale forum.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you!
I'll probably make a post to see if anyone wants to swap because I've already checked AH and no one is selling one and everytime I check the treasure marketplace it isn't there lol
@Lonin thank you!
I'll probably make a post to see if anyone wants to swap because I've already checked AH and no one is selling one and everytime I check the treasure marketplace it isn't there lol
UwUnl7O.png
Q0p4QGz.pngeswSnrS.pngLshkoju.pngUeSE1vI.png
kCHWEjf.pngOBrKa68.pngDa1cz0f.pngLHioCBR.png