Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - snes’ static pixel cafe [open]
your artwork is beautiful! i'm in love with the colors and contrasts. i hope you don't mind me asking if you happen to take regular commissions?
your artwork is beautiful! i'm in love with the colors and contrasts. i hope you don't mind me asking if you happen to take regular commissions?
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Hiya! Just checking, are you still open?
Hiya! Just checking, are you still open?

KfDd4Th.png
Mousewalk.gif
YMPbu9R.png
Jd88XNq.png
hZipXGO.png
qb9pYzX.png
5hF3FGk.png
3OFO0ZB.png
@thace
Whoops, sorry about the delay I thought I already had replied back but I guess not ^^;;

Right now at the moment, I am not taking regular commissions but in October I'll be looking at opening up an art shop for pixel art

@Aelfsalia
Hi yes I am!
@thace
Whoops, sorry about the delay I thought I already had replied back but I guess not ^^;;

Right now at the moment, I am not taking regular commissions but in October I'll be looking at opening up an art shop for pixel art

@Aelfsalia
Hi yes I am!
Yay! :> By the way, do you take mixed payments as well? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/96226290][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4057786&skin=0&apparel=1396,26278,3289,21848,52285,12928,12935&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Dragon: Not fully gened yet, halfway through there's his scry + the scry with the complete apparel :>. Sponsor for Cherub and Bee Apparel: [item=Brown Felt Cavalier] [item=Pale Kelpie Mane][item=Green and White Flair Scarf] Skin/Accent: None Cup Style: Hmmmm honestly, I can't pick between Gilded Night and Cracked :< so if it's not too much trouble, could you do both? ^^'
Yay! :>
By the way, do you take mixed payments as well?

scry?sdid=4057786&skin=0&apparel=1396,26278,3289,21848,52285,12928,12935&xt=dressing.png

Dragon: Not fully gened yet, halfway through there's his scry + the scry with the complete apparel :>. Sponsor for Cherub and Bee

Apparel: Brown Felt Cavalier Pale Kelpie Mane Green and White Flair Scarf

Skin/Accent: None

Cup Style: Hmmmm honestly, I can't pick between Gilded Night and Cracked :< so if it's not too much trouble, could you do both? ^^'

KfDd4Th.png
Mousewalk.gif
YMPbu9R.png
Jd88XNq.png
hZipXGO.png
qb9pYzX.png
5hF3FGk.png
3OFO0ZB.png
thanks for letting me know! i would definitely be interested if/when you do end up opening :)
thanks for letting me know! i would definitely be interested if/when you do end up opening :)
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@Aelfsalia
Alrighty, the total will be 340g base+genes+apparel! Just send in the payment and I'll get started :>
@Aelfsalia
Alrighty, the total will be 340g base+genes+apparel! Just send in the payment and I'll get started :>
Sent! :>
Sent! :>

KfDd4Th.png
Mousewalk.gif
YMPbu9R.png
Jd88XNq.png
hZipXGO.png
qb9pYzX.png
5hF3FGk.png
3OFO0ZB.png