Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's excited for aether gene expansion?
Runes and Soap! They need more cute terts!
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!!!!!!!!

Been dying for my precious Aethers to get more fun genes!!
CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!!!!!!!!

Been dying for my precious Aethers to get more fun genes!!
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
Wait is it coming soon?? I need Wintercoat, Runes, Peacock, Paradise, and Octopus/Rings immediately

And Flameforger but... we won't know that until the festival
Wait is it coming soon?? I need Wintercoat, Runes, Peacock, Paradise, and Octopus/Rings immediately

Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
[quote name="@Orcalot" date="2024-07-18 23:04:40" ] Wait is it coming soon?? I need Wintercoat, Runes, Peacock, Paradise, and Octopus/Rings immediately And Flameforger but... we won't know that until the festival [/quote] There hasn't actually been any word about it since February AFAIK, we're just brainstorming while we wait for an update / for the expansion [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@Orcalot wrote on 2024-07-18 23:04:40:

There hasn't actually been any word about it since February AFAIK, we're just brainstorming while we wait for an update / for the expansion
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
[quote name="MysticMeat" date="2024-07-18 22:18:36" ] Jellyfish, Scuttle, and Frills! Let them be FREAKS! [/quote] Jellyfish! How could I forget about jellyfish! I love your mind, that's genius!!
MysticMeat wrote on 2024-07-18 22:18:36:
Jellyfish, Scuttle, and Frills! Let them be FREAKS!

Jellyfish! How could I forget about jellyfish! I love your mind, that's genius!!
trans man
asexual
DID system
demon
he/him
gray aro
C-PTSD
In love
Honestly, I'm just excited about a breed getting more genes; a few of my Aether projects are on hold in case they get even better genes.
Honestly, I'm just excited about a breed getting more genes; a few of my Aether projects are on hold in case they get even better genes.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Dullanyan" date="2024-07-18 22:43:07" ] MEEEE ive been checking obsessively for the past couple weeks hoping for it to be any time soon AAAA i have so many projects on hold because of it... but i REALLY REALLY want harlequin/jester (even though my poor wallet doesnt want that) and i would love sailfish/marlin and i NEED glimmer..... AND RUNES aethers need every gene that gives them different accent colors... like display/parade... [/quote] I feel that! I have So many fun aether ideas, but the genes are so limited and it's really throwing a wrench into things! Harlequin/Jester would be So Amazing.. Those and Chess/Checkers I think would be real fun!
Dullanyan wrote on 2024-07-18 22:43:07:
MEEEE ive been checking obsessively for the past couple weeks hoping for it to be any time soon AAAA

i have so many projects on hold because of it...

but i REALLY REALLY want harlequin/jester (even though my poor wallet doesnt want that) and i would love sailfish/marlin and i NEED glimmer..... AND RUNES

aethers need every gene that gives them different accent colors... like display/parade...

I feel that! I have So many fun aether ideas, but the genes are so limited and it's really throwing a wrench into things! Harlequin/Jester would be So Amazing.. Those and Chess/Checkers I think would be real fun!
trans man
asexual
DID system
demon
he/him
gray aro
C-PTSD
In love
[quote name="Bluecrysto" date="2024-07-18 22:55:59" ] Runes and Soap! They need more cute terts! [/quote] I always forget they don't have soap yet! Let the fellas be slippery!
Bluecrysto wrote on 2024-07-18 22:55:59:

I always forget they don't have soap yet! Let the fellas be slippery!
trans man
asexual
DID system
demon
he/him
gray aro
C-PTSD
In love
[quote name="Orcalot" date="2024-07-18 23:04:40" ] Wait is it coming soon?? I need Wintercoat, Runes, Peacock, Paradise, and Octopus/Rings immediately And Flameforger but... we won't know that until the festival [/quote] Not to my knowledge unfortunately! I haven't heard any updates about it, it was just something on my mind c: Octopus/Rings would be So Stellar
Orcalot wrote on 2024-07-18 23:04:40:

Not to my knowledge unfortunately! I haven't heard any updates about it, it was just something on my mind c: Octopus/Rings would be So Stellar
trans man
asexual
DID system
demon
he/him
gray aro
C-PTSD
In love
I’m waiting to gene a new breeding pair of mine so I can see if new genes will look better on them. I’m also hoping they get blossom, because who isn’t? Can’t afford the gene but I can probably afford a hatchling after a few months (sufficient time for me to browse the options).

It’s gonna make me as happy as a new breed release TBH.
I’m waiting to gene a new breeding pair of mine so I can see if new genes will look better on them. I’m also hoping they get blossom, because who isn’t? Can’t afford the gene but I can probably afford a hatchling after a few months (sufficient time for me to browse the options).

It’s gonna make me as happy as a new breed release TBH.