Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Boneyard
OOO this immediately became my favorite venue [emoji=aberration love size=1] [emoji=aberration love size=1]
OOO this immediately became my favorite venue
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #713495

} She/Her
} FR +2
} ...
} ...
Oh, coli venue, not a digsite.
Oh, coli venue, not a digsite.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
WOO PLAGUE VENUE. I love literally every enemy here.
WOO PLAGUE VENUE. I love literally every enemy here.
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
OH MY GOD!! I GET AN ISOPUPPY!!! FROM MY FAVORITE FANFIC!!!
OH MY GOD!! I GET AN ISOPUPPY!!! FROM MY FAVORITE FANFIC!!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Plague zone? PLAGUE ZONE!!!
Plague zone? PLAGUE ZONE!!!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
IrmwTXC.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Oh no now I must go and collect all the new familiars, they are all so adorable[emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=coatl love size=2]
Oh no now I must go and collect all the new familiars, they are all so adorable
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I fear this may be literally the coolest venue with the coolest set of familiars I've ever seen and everyone else will have to go home, actually. I love every single one of them, they're a delightful mix of weird and creepy and silly and I fhghgoighjgjhdjsjs
Isopuppy.... Isopuppy I'd kill for you, Isopuppy. The crow cage thing is such delightful creepiness I am so intrigued by the imagery there and it's gonna stay with me. I looked at Isopuppy again and I thjnk I'm gonna cry. The skeleton centaur is SO cool. Screams into a bag.

I am begging for an eventual Isopuppy recolor that looks like a rubber ducky isopod. Please. Please. I'll give you everything I have.
I fear this may be literally the coolest venue with the coolest set of familiars I've ever seen and everyone else will have to go home, actually. I love every single one of them, they're a delightful mix of weird and creepy and silly and I fhghgoighjgjhdjsjs
Isopuppy.... Isopuppy I'd kill for you, Isopuppy. The crow cage thing is such delightful creepiness I am so intrigued by the imagery there and it's gonna stay with me. I looked at Isopuppy again and I thjnk I'm gonna cry. The skeleton centaur is SO cool. Screams into a bag.

I am begging for an eventual Isopuppy recolor that looks like a rubber ducky isopod. Please. Please. I'll give you everything I have.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
OMG, the familiars are amazing!!
OMG, the familiars are amazing!!
my time has come !!
my time has come !!
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
i wish the emperor skull or random dragon skull was closer in view for us to appreciate it more than a tiny spec in the background, for both coli venue and scene
i wish the emperor skull or random dragon skull was closer in view for us to appreciate it more than a tiny spec in the background, for both coli venue and scene
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024