Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lightning Themed Accent Sale!
So I entered this accent into the Thunder crack carnival skin contest. However, It didn't get chosen, so i was wondering if anyone was interested? I've already had someone say they might want one, so here it is!

nnqyht.png

It's for Coatl males, and below is it on a random dragon I made.

24ln0gy.jpg

Each accent will be 450gems. I will not ask for payment until all of the spots are filled.

Spots:

1.Lingerie
So I entered this accent into the Thunder crack carnival skin contest. However, It didn't get chosen, so i was wondering if anyone was interested? I've already had someone say they might want one, so here it is!

nnqyht.png

It's for Coatl males, and below is it on a random dragon I made.

24ln0gy.jpg

Each accent will be 450gems. I will not ask for payment until all of the spots are filled.

Spots:

1.Lingerie
@mindpuppy
alternatively you can do 5 slots as well, in case 10 don't fill.
anyhow! thanks for the ping, please put me on your list! c:
@mindpuppy
alternatively you can do 5 slots as well, in case 10 don't fill.
anyhow! thanks for the ping, please put me on your list! c:
tumblr_n8oa57SfiB1r4jf9no7_r1_250.gif tumblr_n8oa57SfiB1r4jf9no9_250.gif
@Lingerie I thought about doing that, but i thought that the accents might be too expensive with a five pack. Maybe if the spots don't fill up?
@Lingerie I thought about doing that, but i thought that the accents might be too expensive with a five pack. Maybe if the spots don't fill up?
@mindpuppy
people charge ~550 gems for 5 slots if i remember correctly, and there are people willing to pay if they want the accent enough!
@mindpuppy
people charge ~550 gems for 5 slots if i remember correctly, and there are people willing to pay if they want the accent enough!
tumblr_n8oa57SfiB1r4jf9no7_r1_250.gif tumblr_n8oa57SfiB1r4jf9no9_250.gif
@Lingerie Thanks for the info! If it comes down to that, I may have to change the price.
@Lingerie Thanks for the info! If it comes down to that, I may have to change the price.
bumpp
bumpp
bumpp bop
bumpp bop
bump
bump
bumpbump
bumpbump