Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF- humanoid art O- t/g, g1s, art, etc
not super active and have quite a bit on this account. im open to offering anything! just link some art, or your shop and ill peek around ^^ I’ll either post in your thread or pm ya, just lmk what you prefer. ^^

offering art (I draw humanoid as well, but am looking for other styles ^^)
g1s (literally almost anybody, feel free to link multiple even if you only want one or two, some I plan to keep)
currency! I have a 11kg atm, and am debating what to do with it >:)
anything else! lmk if you’re looking for something in particular, cause I just have a bunch of stuff lying around.

I have a toyhouse linked in my profile, ignore my art style for some of them, I need to redraw and redesign a bunch of dudes. but they’ll be the general idea of what im looking for.

feel free to ping if you’d like~!
not super active and have quite a bit on this account. im open to offering anything! just link some art, or your shop and ill peek around ^^ I’ll either post in your thread or pm ya, just lmk what you prefer. ^^

offering art (I draw humanoid as well, but am looking for other styles ^^)
g1s (literally almost anybody, feel free to link multiple even if you only want one or two, some I plan to keep)
currency! I have a 11kg atm, and am debating what to do with it >:)
anything else! lmk if you’re looking for something in particular, cause I just have a bunch of stuff lying around.

I have a toyhouse linked in my profile, ignore my art style for some of them, I need to redraw and redesign a bunch of dudes. but they’ll be the general idea of what im looking for.

feel free to ping if you’d like~!
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
^
^
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg