Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Swamp Iri + Golden Tone Shim/Crack
1 2 3
@solknots

Eep, sorry! The ping somehow got lost in the shuffle! 300k is a little steep for me at the moment, particularly since I'd have to add crackle - so sorry! If you have a ping list for them please add me anyway, since I'd definitely jump at the chance if I hadn't just splurged a bit on a lair expansion.
@solknots

Eep, sorry! The ping somehow got lost in the shuffle! 300k is a little steep for me at the moment, particularly since I'd have to add crackle - so sorry! If you have a ping list for them please add me anyway, since I'd definitely jump at the chance if I hadn't just splurged a bit on a lair expansion.
tumblr_inline_n6zce6ili01shke9k.png
Well what can you manage @storystone? I sold one similar for 300k (jade/ivory/ivory) .. would you be willing to do a payment plan? :) I have a three egg nest sitting in a light lair right now
Well what can you manage @storystone? I sold one similar for 300k (jade/ivory/ivory) .. would you be willing to do a payment plan? :) I have a three egg nest sitting in a light lair right now
@solknots

Would you be willing to take 280k?

I could do 50 gems and 50k treasure at the moment, with more treasure coming in once I sell the 5 coatl eggs I have nesting at the moment. Would that be an acceptable down payment?
@solknots

Would you be willing to take 280k?

I could do 50 gems and 50k treasure at the moment, with more treasure coming in once I sell the 5 coatl eggs I have nesting at the moment. Would that be an acceptable down payment?
@storystone yes I would accept that :) and that's a fine down payment. They've got about 3 days to go :)
@storystone yes I would accept that :) and that's a fine down payment. They've got about 3 days to go :)
@solknots

Fabulous, thank you so much! I'll send you the down payment right now - please give me a ping when they've hatched. (Also, I'd be more interested in a WC if they hatch one out, but if not then I'm good for a Coatl.)
@solknots

Fabulous, thank you so much! I'll send you the down payment right now - please give me a ping when they've hatched. (Also, I'd be more interested in a WC if they hatch one out, but if not then I'm good for a Coatl.)
@storystone cool I'll mark that down on my page! :D
@storystone cool I'll mark that down on my page! :D
@storystone I'm sorry that I'm replying to this thread way after you posted it, but if you're interested, I have a dragon that meets your specifications? I was going through my bookmarks when I found this, haha. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5266396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52664/5266396_350.png[/img] [/url] I have a pair that regularly produces dragons this color, eheh.
@storystone I'm sorry that I'm replying to this thread way after you posted it, but if you're interested, I have a dragon that meets your specifications? I was going through my bookmarks when I found this, haha.

5266396_350.png

I have a pair that regularly produces dragons this color, eheh.
whittling away the clan fortune
@storystone: How about this boy?

He's iri/shim/crackle, beige/swamp/ivory, currently for sale :)
@storystone: How about this boy?

He's iri/shim/crackle, beige/swamp/ivory, currently for sale :)
1 2 3