Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Open] Fairly Fimiliar Frogs Adopts!
i think it was honeymoon!
i think it was honeymoon!
39175573_qS186TZa3LgqiXL.pngxx cori/fern • they/he

art shop
accents
wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxx 50752780_LT7IMxTBWhie6iN.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9NhClbl.png[/img][/center] [columns][center][size=6][font=Segoe Print][color=#46581a][b] Whats this??!! Spicy seems to have hacked something up![/b] [/center][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hKiGm32.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9NhClbl.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Aw6EhJk.png[/img] [size=6][font=Segoe Print][color=#46581a]Before you flutters a little frog, thanking you for saving their life. Congratulations to @Watercolour ! Care to adopt this friend? [/center]
9NhClbl.png

Whats this??!!

Spicy seems to have hacked something up!

hKiGm32.png
9NhClbl.png
Aw6EhJk.png

Before you flutters a little frog, thanking you for saving their life. Congratulations to @Watercolour ! Care to adopt this friend?

nvlVFtD.png

Oh yay!!! I'd love to adopt them, thank you! Will name them Maple :>
Oh yay!!! I'd love to adopt them, thank you! Will name them Maple :>
__________ by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
_-___avatar dragon
looking for skin: uwu -->
_
[center]@pinglist-19257 [size=5][font=Segoe Print][center] hello frog fanatics! It has been a while sense I have updated this shop and I think I am ready to try the adoption process another way. This is my first adopt shop I've ever done [i](and I don't do commissions because truth be told my ADHD plus current life priorities = I never know what I can and can't make my brain do on a day to day basis. Gotta love it right?)[/i] that being said I have been brain storming ideas of how to combat this so I can be more consistent and not make people wait forever to get an adoption while also being able to make each one individually so they all have their own vibe. There has been many people who have come forward since the shops opening, wandering if they could commission specific familiars. So I am going to take this approach. Holds will be done 10 at a time, and will be released whenever I make one on the list. [/center] [quote][b] Example: [/b] 1) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 2) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 3) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 4) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 5) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 6) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 7) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 8) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 9) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] 10) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold] [/quote] ------------------------- [quote][center][b] What if I currently have a hold? [/b][/center][/quote] [size=5][font=Segoe Print] Anyone who currently has a hold will have the option to change the familiar [i] (if its not already on hold on the normal list) [/i] or keep the current one. But their adoptables will come first because they already had a hold. After everyone on that list is done there will only be 10 holds at a time. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [quote][center][b]Lastly, an apology [/b][/center][/quote] [size=5][font=Segoe Print] I by no means want to hide behind my ADHD as an excuse for the lack of activity on the shop. Truth be told it is a combination of on going life stuff as well as the fact that in order to work with my ADHD in a way that I don't cause more anxiety or burnout than needed, is that I have to often change how I do routine based things. Not just for this shop but with many things in life. I am sorry for the lack of consistency of this shop and I am very thankful for all the kind people who take an interest in these doodles! I want to do better for you guys. [b] I will be changing the rules on the posts above and work on implementing these changes tomorrow [i](I am writing this at midnight before I sleep)[/i] Take care! [/b]
@Fairly Fimiliar Frog Adoptables

hello frog fanatics! It has been a while sense I have updated this shop and I think I am ready to try the adoption process another way. This is my first adopt shop I've ever done
(and I don't do commissions because truth be told my ADHD plus current life priorities = I never know what I can and can't make my brain do on a day to day basis. Gotta love it right?)
that being said I have been brain storming ideas of how to combat this so I can be more consistent and not make people wait forever to get an adoption while also being able to make each one individually so they all have their own vibe.

There has been many people who have come forward since the shops opening, wandering if they could commission specific familiars. So I am going to take this approach. Holds will be done 10 at a time, and will be released whenever I make one on the list.
Quote:
Example:

1) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
2) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
3) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
4) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
5) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
6) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
7) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
8) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
9) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]
10) Hold for [Requested Familiar] by [Person With Hold]

Quote:
What if I currently have a hold?

Anyone who currently has a hold will have the option to change the familiar (if its not already on hold on the normal list) or keep the current one. But their adoptables will come first because they already had a hold. After everyone on that list is done there will only be 10 holds at a time.

Quote:
Lastly, an apology

I by no means want to hide behind my ADHD as an excuse for the lack of activity on the shop. Truth be told it is a combination of on going life stuff as well as the fact that in order to work with my ADHD in a way that I don't cause more anxiety or burnout than needed, is that I have to often change how I do routine based things. Not just for this shop but with many things in life. I am sorry for the lack of consistency of this shop and I am very thankful for all the kind people who take an interest in these doodles! I want to do better for you guys.

I will be changing the rules on the posts above and work on implementing these changes tomorrow (I am writing this at midnight before I sleep)
Take care!

nvlVFtD.png

hope you're doing well!!! dont be afraid to take time away from the shop if you ever need a break :-D

im so hyped for the requested familiar holds,,,,ive been excited for the day a furry fiddle frog fimiliar drops <3
hope you're doing well!!! dont be afraid to take time away from the shop if you ever need a break :-D

im so hyped for the requested familiar holds,,,,ive been excited for the day a furry fiddle frog fimiliar drops <3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I hope all is well for you, very exciting news when it comes to the requested frogs! I hope this method works out well for you in balancing this project. I understand far too well the ever struggle of ADHD inconsistencies, mine own are at a constant odds with getting anything done at all. Remember to be kind to yourself in these times, as frustrating as it may be.
I hope all is well for you, very exciting news when it comes to the requested frogs! I hope this method works out well for you in balancing this project. I understand far too well the ever struggle of ADHD inconsistencies, mine own are at a constant odds with getting anything done at all. Remember to be kind to yourself in these times, as frustrating as it may be.
6925b1cc1714bd5462e45ba763ea08ffe1d72314.gif
No worries about the shop! Life happens, and breaks are necessary. Can't wait to place a request though [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
No worries about the shop! Life happens, and breaks are necessary.

Can't wait to place a request though
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
I hope all is well for you and no worries about the shop! Life happens, and breaks are necessary. [emoji=aether winking size=2]
I hope all is well for you and no worries about the shop! Life happens, and breaks are necessary.
lt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gif9l9rZro.pngEHTyp1S.gifxcEUvDk.png
Glad to see you back and glad all is well! I kind of love how sporadic the shop is currently and hope you don't ever feel pressured to post. Life comes first but it's great to see you back!
Glad to see you back and glad all is well! I kind of love how sporadic the shop is currently and hope you don't ever feel pressured to post. Life comes first but it's great to see you back!
EkXjR4G.png
I will keep my current hold.

Don't worry about taking a break from time to time. Burnout is no joke. I suffered from it a few years ago. It was 6 months just to think about my games again and a year before I really started playing here again. Other games are still waiting for my return.
I will keep my current hold.

Don't worry about taking a break from time to time. Burnout is no joke. I suffered from it a few years ago. It was 6 months just to think about my games again and a year before I really started playing here again. Other games are still waiting for my return.
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenYou helped Bello find all her lost socksHi, I'm Teady Bear. Click on me to see my friendsBadge of a water fountain with a ruby throated hummingbird and wild columbine lining the base.