Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: Lvl 20 Cauldron !
@Mirna Hii!! just letting you know I have finished Tropickle's order but I will not have the time (or the energy honestly) to take yours .. I'm really sorry :') this is my first time having a cauldron open for lending like that during a fest so I didnt expect orders like these at all
@Mirna Hii!! just letting you know I have finished Tropickle's order but I will not have the time (or the energy honestly) to take yours .. I'm really sorry :') this is my first time having a cauldron open for lending like that during a fest so I didnt expect orders like these at all
@trinalAcute

Could I res your cauldron to get bulk genes ordered after the fest ends? (10) I'd like to pair that with ~30 brews worth of conversions or beakers.
@trinalAcute

Could I res your cauldron to get bulk genes ordered after the fest ends? (10) I'd like to pair that with ~30 brews worth of conversions or beakers.
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist
No worries! Thanks for letting me know :)
No worries! Thanks for letting me know :)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@lemfolis As long as you're ok with me taking my time with it then sure :) but i'd prefer if they were done one at a time with separated CRs (or DMs if you prefer those) and orders than all at once GFHSFG :)
@lemfolis As long as you're ok with me taking my time with it then sure :) but i'd prefer if they were done one at a time with separated CRs (or DMs if you prefer those) and orders than all at once GFHSFG :)
bump
bump
@trinalAcute

Hello again~

If your cauldron is free, would it be possible to get 30 x Grey Slime converted into 10 x White Slime (10 brews) since you leveled up? : o If so, i can send over the Materials and Treasure right now ^^ Or... if you're not level 20 yet, could i get a repeat of the previous order of 30 x Red Sludge into 10 x Purple Sludge?
@trinalAcute

Hello again~

If your cauldron is free, would it be possible to get 30 x Grey Slime converted into 10 x White Slime (10 brews) since you leveled up? : o If so, i can send over the Materials and Treasure right now ^^ Or... if you're not level 20 yet, could i get a repeat of the previous order of 30 x Red Sludge into 10 x Purple Sludge?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir Hi!!! I am free but not yet level 20, so I can do the Red into Purple sludge if you wanna :)
@Espoir Hi!!! I am free but not yet level 20, so I can do the Red into Purple sludge if you wanna :)
@Espoir HIII okay just letting you know I'll be out of town for a couple days- its okay if you send the CRs and stuff just know i'll prolly be slow/not even working on brewing until at least thursday or friday :)
@Espoir HIII okay just letting you know I'll be out of town for a couple days- its okay if you send the CRs and stuff just know i'll prolly be slow/not even working on brewing until at least thursday or friday :)
bump! I'm level 20 now
bump! I'm level 20 now