Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | osiem's accents (semi hiatus)
@Ais thank you, I submitted the reprint order [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Ais thank you, I submitted the reprint order
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem how much would it cost for you to do a reprint of green headphones for pearlcatcher m?
@osiem how much would it cost for you to do a reprint of green headphones for pearlcatcher m?
160P7Fb.png
5hF3FGk.png
hUchsi0.png
de5tKw1.png g0GMQ6T.png
@DeusAuri 200g and accent blueprint
@DeusAuri 200g and accent blueprint
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem noted! i'll come back when i have the funds ^^
@osiem noted! i'll come back when i have the funds ^^
160P7Fb.png
5hF3FGk.png
hUchsi0.png
de5tKw1.png g0GMQ6T.png
I just want to say I really love the style and look of all your Extra Fluffy/Scaly/Feather accents. I feel like the way they add texture and depth just looks great on basically every dragon!

I know you're not reprinting very often now, but would it be alright to be added to the pinglists for all of those in case you ever decide to reprint one? (I can't really afford whole blueprints for on-demand at the moment...)

I'm most interested in the Gaoler ones at the moment but frankly I'd be excited to get my hands on literally any of them!
I just want to say I really love the style and look of all your Extra Fluffy/Scaly/Feather accents. I feel like the way they add texture and depth just looks great on basically every dragon!

I know you're not reprinting very often now, but would it be alright to be added to the pinglists for all of those in case you ever decide to reprint one? (I can't really afford whole blueprints for on-demand at the moment...)

I'm most interested in the Gaoler ones at the moment but frankly I'd be excited to get my hands on literally any of them!
@DKFlamey sorry for late reply, I added you to the reprint list, but to be super honest I don't plan any reprints in near future (outside of on demand prints), sorry
@DKFlamey sorry for late reply, I added you to the reprint list, but to be super honest I don't plan any reprints in near future (outside of on demand prints), sorry
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png