Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ '24 OOF Raffle: EmperorZ
Sent over my final batch for today, which may be my final final batch (tho I maaay send in a few more to end on 1111 dragons turned in). I think I'm finally maxed out on training, lol. I wanted to say thank you to everyone involved for your hard work! It's been a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy this doodle of my Mire Flyer, Operetta, taking a much needed nap. [img]https://i.ibb.co/1JLzXK4/operetta.png[/img]
Sent over my final batch for today, which may be my final final batch (tho I maaay send in a few more to end on 1111 dragons turned in). I think I'm finally maxed out on training, lol. I wanted to say thank you to everyone involved for your hard work! It's been a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy this doodle of my Mire Flyer, Operetta, taking a much needed nap.

operetta.png
old-oaks-2.png
dT9HQge.png
kncGB4g.gif
J7D1quC.png
xCVbB5p.png
Matchery Hatchery
OPS7bfK.png
wDSzx9S.png
nWiQNX9.png
achievements.png
Cosmiic-Chaosmimolette.png
Since I've gotten all 10 days I am waiting to see if my last few get bonuses over the next couple of days xD But I will end at 500 levels sent I believe if I counted correctly :3 Which I am pretty proud of
Since I've gotten all 10 days I am waiting to see if my last few get bonuses over the next couple of days xD But I will end at 500 levels sent I believe if I counted correctly :3 Which I am pretty proud of
92513910.png Wishlist on Dragon fun threads: g2fYyqW.png[Grab Bags] SuperSac™
reporting a smol copypaste error that i found while ctrl+f-ing my name in the spreadsheet - i'm listed as "nuztalgianuztalgia" in cell A167 of the ticket sheet, instead of just "nuztalgia" xD

also hi @\ThisIsMilkshake! not sure if you read this, but i saw your comment and i'm glad that having the double/color bonuses in dragons' broadcast messages is helpful to y'all too!! i know it's super helpful for me to avoid mis-pricing the PAs i send over <3
reporting a smol copypaste error that i found while ctrl+f-ing my name in the spreadsheet - i'm listed as "nuztalgianuztalgia" in cell A167 of the ticket sheet, instead of just "nuztalgia" xD

also hi @\ThisIsMilkshake! not sure if you read this, but i saw your comment and i'm glad that having the double/color bonuses in dragons' broadcast messages is helpful to y'all too!! i know it's super helpful for me to avoid mis-pricing the PAs i send over <3
An adorable doodle of a Slowpoke (the Pokemon).
@pinglist-31235

Hi all! This is your daily BSJ badge reminder ping. As I previously noted, today you can send in 1 level to make up any 1 missed badge from our daily set! Thank you all for your support.
@pinglist-31235

Hi all! This is your daily BSJ badge reminder ping. As I previously noted, today you can send in 1 level to make up any 1 missed badge from our daily set! Thank you all for your support.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Valoria Just to make sure I understand, if we send in a level 7, will that make up for 7 badges?
@Valoria Just to make sure I understand, if we send in a level 7, will that make up for 7 badges?
@Moirli I am pinging because I am paranoid about proper etiquette.

Sending you only 3 but... paranoia
@Moirli I am pinging because I am paranoid about proper etiquette.

Sending you only 3 but... paranoia
nudX0O8.png
@Traise I love pings! Bring them on [emoji=familiar heart size=1] thank you so much for the support!
@Traise I love pings! Bring them on thank you so much for the support!
U8QtDKC.png
@nuztalgia Fixed!

@AllBeastNoBeauty Hello! No, to make up for missed daily badges, please send in payment for the days you missed. If you send in one dragon (at least 1 lvl), that would count for only one badge for a unique day.
@nuztalgia Fixed!

@AllBeastNoBeauty Hello! No, to make up for missed daily badges, please send in payment for the days you missed. If you send in one dragon (at least 1 lvl), that would count for only one badge for a unique day.
Kunikuzushi
@sense are you only accepting currently for the public buy or for here too? A tad confused by the spreadsheet ^^;
@sense are you only accepting currently for the public buy or for here too? A tad confused by the spreadsheet ^^;
She/Her (Asexual flag) G8AyR6r.png lAvpyOQ.png 11efmKl.png
xCVbB5p.png ZwbGqUa.png R1dejfm.png AkSGmT9.png
r8v91MH.png BXvcePR.png DaRKClX.png
YMPbu9R.png
@sense Hi! Informing that it should be 22 dragons that I've sent over and 20 of them have colors bonuses! Thank you. [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@sense Hi! Informing that it should be 22 dragons that I've sent over and 20 of them have colors bonuses! Thank you.
aLeeByt.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
UaR00vq.png