Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Male Imp Sun themed UMA/UMS
1 2
Simply put, I'm looking for a sun/gold themed accent for my dergsona, as unfortunately the accent I had been planning for was by an inactive user ú^ù (My fault, I didn't check thoroughly enough before planning)
Dayzed

This is the dragon/outfit, minus any accents. I'm looking for something subtle/elegant that won't clash with the apparel, ideally with sun themes or gold edges to the wings/body
I have a budget up to 1500g as of right now, but I'm willing to go higher, just give me some time to earn up if the skin you have goes over my current budget (hopefully this is okay, first time posting to this section!)
Simply put, I'm looking for a sun/gold themed accent for my dergsona, as unfortunately the accent I had been planning for was by an inactive user ú^ù (My fault, I didn't check thoroughly enough before planning)
Dayzed

This is the dragon/outfit, minus any accents. I'm looking for something subtle/elegant that won't clash with the apparel, ideally with sun themes or gold edges to the wings/body
I have a budget up to 1500g as of right now, but I'm willing to go higher, just give me some time to earn up if the skin you have goes over my current budget (hopefully this is okay, first time posting to this section!)
@Sunnydayzed

In case you haven't checked the AH for accents yet, here are a couple I found that seem to fit!

They're all up on the AH for under 1500 G (for clarity, I do not own them/am not selling them)
@Sunnydayzed

In case you haven't checked the AH for accents yet, here are a couple I found that seem to fit!

They're all up on the AH for under 1500 G (for clarity, I do not own them/am not selling them)
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@Volpe I appreciate the help! Unfortunately I had already checked AH before making this post, and for various reasons none of the skins really appeal to me (Which. Is frustrating, because some of them come so close to working :'( )
Thank you so much, though! :>
@Volpe I appreciate the help! Unfortunately I had already checked AH before making this post, and for various reasons none of the skins really appeal to me (Which. Is frustrating, because some of them come so close to working :'( )
Thank you so much, though! :>
@Sunnydayzed
I figured as much, but good luck with your search! (very fitting to look for it during BSJ if nothing else!) o7
@Sunnydayzed
I figured as much, but good luck with your search! (very fitting to look for it during BSJ if nothing else!) o7
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@sunnydazed looks like it fits really well—I’m not selling my copy rn but the artist is active and iirc will do reprints on request !
@sunnydazed looks like it fits really well—I’m not selling my copy rn but the artist is active and iirc will do reprints on request !
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png
@shimmyshim Woah thats a super pretty skin :0 unfortunately I feel overwhelmed when previewing it on my dragon, so I probably will keep searching (Maybe it's the halo or the golden rays, but either way it feels like way too much all at once) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=94758142&skin=48874&apparel=3686,5397,30054,3697,26941,24047,24048,57820&xt=dressing.png[/img] Tsym for the suggestion, I hope you have a nice day:>
@shimmyshim
Woah thats a super pretty skin :0
unfortunately I feel overwhelmed when previewing it on my dragon, so I probably will keep searching (Maybe it's the halo or the golden rays, but either way it feels like way too much all at once)
dragon?did=94758142&skin=48874&apparel=3686,5397,30054,3697,26941,24047,24048,57820&xt=dressing.png

Tsym for the suggestion, I hope you have a nice day:>
@Sunnydayzed

Would these work?

@Sunnydayzed

Would these work?

@gaston Ohhh, are you selling those? If so, how much for v. CONTENT? It's super pretty!
@gaston Ohhh, are you selling those? If so, how much for v. CONTENT? It's super pretty!
@Sunnydayzed

Oh, I'm only selling Emperor's Spirit since v. CONTENT is being sold in the AH. I was unsure if you've seen them or not (wasn't sure if they fit)
@Sunnydayzed

Oh, I'm only selling Emperor's Spirit since v. CONTENT is being sold in the AH. I was unsure if you've seen them or not (wasn't sure if they fit)
@gaston The probable reason why i missed it is bc it's being sold way above my current budget of 1500g, at 2200-2400g ^^;
@gaston The probable reason why i missed it is bc it's being sold way above my current budget of 1500g, at 2200-2400g ^^;
1 2