Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ::Closed:: link to main art forum
1 2 3 4
@Holi of course! you can send the money whenever you wish, now or later ^u^
@khobsessor no it isn't limited to one but each drawing would be 1500t if that's arlight? and you can pick which ones you would like
p.s. to both of you, sorry for the late reply, I was playin COD ghost with my uncle
@Holi of course! you can send the money whenever you wish, now or later ^u^
@khobsessor no it isn't limited to one but each drawing would be 1500t if that's arlight? and you can pick which ones you would like
p.s. to both of you, sorry for the late reply, I was playin COD ghost with my uncle
@Seek I will take one! Want me to send you a ref of one of my characters?
@Seek I will take one! Want me to send you a ref of one of my characters?
@BlueFluffyDragon how many characters are you thinkin hun? and sure send 'em over
@BlueFluffyDragon how many characters are you thinkin hun? and sure send 'em over
@Seek alright, thats totally fine with me! I actually like just spent all my money on accident (upgraded my lair) so I'm gonna just get one for right now and i might come back later once i get more... also im not sure if thats a typo but is that 1500kt? or just 1500t? o: do you want me to pay before or after i get the pic? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4841756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48418/4841756_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Seek alright, thats totally fine with me! I actually like just spent all my money on accident (upgraded my lair) so I'm gonna just get one for right now and i might come back later once i get more...
also im not sure if thats a typo but is that 1500kt? or just 1500t? o: do you want me to pay before or after i get the pic?

4841756_350.png
tumblr_noqhpsypaU1u2bprpo3_540.png
@khobsessor woops yeah, 1500t, my bad :P you can pay before or after its fine c: you want him as anthro or on four legs? :D
@khobsessor woops yeah, 1500t, my bad :P you can pay before or after its fine c: you want him as anthro or on four legs? :D
@seek whichever is easier for you, I don't mind either way :D thank you!
@seek whichever is easier for you, I don't mind either way :D thank you!
tumblr_noqhpsypaU1u2bprpo3_540.png
@Seek I kind of have one character with a reference but it's out of date and I am getting a new one of her. I will message her to you!
@Seek I kind of have one character with a reference but it's out of date and I am getting a new one of her. I will message her to you!
@BlueFluffyDragon ok! I will get to it as soon as possible but I am in the middle of moving atm so it may be a little >_
@BlueFluffyDragon ok! I will get to it as soon as possible but I am in the middle of moving atm so it may be a little >_
@Seek Alright, I understand!
@Seek Alright, I understand!
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4