Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kymira's Caravan (Gems/Treasure/USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Apollis ill be starting on yours next, I got the reference images of the character but the image for the hunters mark isn't loading for some reason
@Apollis ill be starting on yours next, I got the reference images of the character but the image for the hunters mark isn't loading for some reason
~Terminally Sarcastic~
zdkBiZa.png
@Kymira

Thank you for letting me know! I went ahead and uploaded the Hunter's Mark image in that folder, let me know if you have any trouble seeing it still!
@Kymira

Thank you for letting me know! I went ahead and uploaded the Hunter's Mark image in that folder, let me know if you have any trouble seeing it still!
@Apollis oh no I still can't see it for some reason
@Apollis oh no I still can't see it for some reason
~Terminally Sarcastic~
zdkBiZa.png
@Kymira

Hm, does this link work?
@Kymira

Hm, does this link work?
@Apollis yes it does xD
@Apollis yes it does xD
~Terminally Sarcastic~
zdkBiZa.png
@KymiraV Ahhhh I love it XD How would you like to be credited?
@KymiraV Ahhhh I love it XD How would you like to be credited?
adfa.png
@MoonlitFeathers
I'm Kymira on everything including toyhouse so that works! Just drop my name xD glad you like it!!! Thanks!!!
@MoonlitFeathers
I'm Kymira on everything including toyhouse so that works! Just drop my name xD glad you like it!!! Thanks!!!
~Terminally Sarcastic~
zdkBiZa.png
@Apollis Ok, I think I'm done but as always let me know if I need to tweak or fix anything!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JePgEQK.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/JePgEQK.png]Link[/url] for easier downloading
@Apollis
Ok, I think I'm done but as always let me know if I need to tweak or fix anything!!!
JePgEQK.png

Link for easier downloading
~Terminally Sarcastic~
zdkBiZa.png
@Kymira

Oooh, he looks really good! I'm especially fond of how you did the markings and the background!

Thank you so much!!
@Kymira

Oooh, he looks really good! I'm especially fond of how you did the markings and the background!

Thank you so much!!
Thanks!!! I had a lot for fun drawing him xD
Thanks!!! I had a lot for fun drawing him xD
~Terminally Sarcastic~
zdkBiZa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9