Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [SNK] Into the Wild - Open!
1 2 3 4
@adragonlifeforme

Lula glanced over her shoulder, seeing the piercing glare she was still receiving from Erwin. She turned back around quickly, giggling quietly. "You're right, I would be dead." She considered her friends question, shrugging. "I think he probably will, yeah. It was an incredible stupid thing to do, and it could have cost me my life, if this was real battle. Remind me to stay away from her when we go outside of the walls." She grumbled, her leg throbbing.

It truly was a rookie mistake, to hurt a teammate when training. "If he even asks them as a group, she'll crumble and admit it, but she needs to learn from her mistakes." She finished, looking over at Elise.
@adragonlifeforme

Lula glanced over her shoulder, seeing the piercing glare she was still receiving from Erwin. She turned back around quickly, giggling quietly. "You're right, I would be dead." She considered her friends question, shrugging. "I think he probably will, yeah. It was an incredible stupid thing to do, and it could have cost me my life, if this was real battle. Remind me to stay away from her when we go outside of the walls." She grumbled, her leg throbbing.

It truly was a rookie mistake, to hurt a teammate when training. "If he even asks them as a group, she'll crumble and admit it, but she needs to learn from her mistakes." She finished, looking over at Elise.
@JaskaTheFennec

"Hey, I totally agree with you," the blonde said. She was quiet for a couple moments.

Outside the walls....the place that she wanted to go to the most, but, at the same time, knew it was a place that almost guaranteed death. Being in the forest and swinging around freely was gratifying, but Elise realized that she was never truly able to roam. The walls kept her in, they kept everyone in. The more time that passed after this realization, the more she felt trapped. Her mother had always talked about going beyond the walls, much to her father's displeasure. Had she found a way out?

"Lula, what do you think is beyond the walls?" Elise asked her friend.
@JaskaTheFennec

"Hey, I totally agree with you," the blonde said. She was quiet for a couple moments.

Outside the walls....the place that she wanted to go to the most, but, at the same time, knew it was a place that almost guaranteed death. Being in the forest and swinging around freely was gratifying, but Elise realized that she was never truly able to roam. The walls kept her in, they kept everyone in. The more time that passed after this realization, the more she felt trapped. Her mother had always talked about going beyond the walls, much to her father's displeasure. Had she found a way out?

"Lula, what do you think is beyond the walls?" Elise asked her friend.
alWiqh6.png
@adragonlifeforme

Lula thought over the question, looking at the sky as she gathered her thoughts. "I don't know," She admitted quietly, "We know there are titans, and I am sure there will be a lot of death when we leave. But I think there will be a lot of beauty. Untouched grass, and trees that have never been seen. I'll always have your back, Elise. I'll make sure nothing happens to you, so we can see the world." She smiled over at her friend warmly, nodding her head slightly.

Going outside of the walls would be terrifying, and she knew that. She was aware of how scary it would be out in the world, but it would be so, so worth it.
@adragonlifeforme

Lula thought over the question, looking at the sky as she gathered her thoughts. "I don't know," She admitted quietly, "We know there are titans, and I am sure there will be a lot of death when we leave. But I think there will be a lot of beauty. Untouched grass, and trees that have never been seen. I'll always have your back, Elise. I'll make sure nothing happens to you, so we can see the world." She smiled over at her friend warmly, nodding her head slightly.

Going outside of the walls would be terrifying, and she knew that. She was aware of how scary it would be out in the world, but it would be so, so worth it.
@JaskaTheFennec

Elise smiled. "And I'll make sure you don't fall asleep and miss anything."

The castle was in sight now. Elise pulled up to the stables and jumped down from her horse, then offered Lula her hand. "My lady," she teased in a deep voice.
@JaskaTheFennec

Elise smiled. "And I'll make sure you don't fall asleep and miss anything."

The castle was in sight now. Elise pulled up to the stables and jumped down from her horse, then offered Lula her hand. "My lady," she teased in a deep voice.
alWiqh6.png
@adragonlifeforme

Lula laughed, tipping her head back. "Gee, thanks!" She grinned at her friend, then got lost in a fit of giggles when she offered her hand. She held up a finger, trying to overcome the giggles, before she put on the best straight face she could. "My hero!" She grinned, climbing down with Elise's help.

She limped into the castle and made her way to the infirmary, keeping pressure off of the injured leg. If she hadn't had Elise there, she probably would not have actually come. Doctors and nurses made her extremely nervous, which was partially the reason she had considered not coming or telling Erwin at all.
@adragonlifeforme

Lula laughed, tipping her head back. "Gee, thanks!" She grinned at her friend, then got lost in a fit of giggles when she offered her hand. She held up a finger, trying to overcome the giggles, before she put on the best straight face she could. "My hero!" She grinned, climbing down with Elise's help.

She limped into the castle and made her way to the infirmary, keeping pressure off of the injured leg. If she hadn't had Elise there, she probably would not have actually come. Doctors and nurses made her extremely nervous, which was partially the reason she had considered not coming or telling Erwin at all.
@JaskaTheFennec

Elise tried to follow her friend into the infirmary, but a nurse quickly shooed her out.

"No visitors when the patients are being treated!" she snapped, then promptly slammed the door in the blonde's surprised face. She made a face and repeated what the nurse said to herself in a mocking tone before sitting down on a bench near the door, hoping that no one would notice her absence.
@JaskaTheFennec

Elise tried to follow her friend into the infirmary, but a nurse quickly shooed her out.

"No visitors when the patients are being treated!" she snapped, then promptly slammed the door in the blonde's surprised face. She made a face and repeated what the nurse said to herself in a mocking tone before sitting down on a bench near the door, hoping that no one would notice her absence.
alWiqh6.png
@adragonlifeforme

Lula tried to protest, wanting her friend to be able to stay with her. Before she could say anything, the nurse was already looking at her leg, and Lula flinched from the grasp she had on her leg. "I'm going to clean this out, and bandage it. I'd recommend stitches, but we can't until it closes up a little more. Keep this clean, and stay off of it." The nurse took no time to begin pouring various liquids into it, all of them stinging. Lula bit down on her lip, sighing with relief once she had finished cleaning the wound.

Promising to take good care of it, she took the gauze she was offered, and limped out to Elise. "All done!" She smiled, leaning on the doorway.
@adragonlifeforme

Lula tried to protest, wanting her friend to be able to stay with her. Before she could say anything, the nurse was already looking at her leg, and Lula flinched from the grasp she had on her leg. "I'm going to clean this out, and bandage it. I'd recommend stitches, but we can't until it closes up a little more. Keep this clean, and stay off of it." The nurse took no time to begin pouring various liquids into it, all of them stinging. Lula bit down on her lip, sighing with relief once she had finished cleaning the wound.

Promising to take good care of it, she took the gauze she was offered, and limped out to Elise. "All done!" She smiled, leaning on the doorway.
@JaskaTheFennec

Elise stood up. "Did they put all kinds of weird stuff on it?" she asked. "Did it hurt? That nurse looked pretty mean."
@JaskaTheFennec

Elise stood up. "Did they put all kinds of weird stuff on it?" she asked. "Did it hurt? That nurse looked pretty mean."
alWiqh6.png
@adragonlifeforme

ooc; Were you still wanting to continue? :3 I had a very busy weekend, so I'm sorry for no replies Dx
@adragonlifeforme

ooc; Were you still wanting to continue? :3 I had a very busy weekend, so I'm sorry for no replies Dx
@JaskaTheFennec

OOC: I'm good with whatever! Continuing would be fun, but if you want to wait/get more people, that's okay too! And it's alright, I understand those busy weekends!
@JaskaTheFennec

OOC: I'm good with whatever! Continuing would be fun, but if you want to wait/get more people, that's okay too! And it's alright, I understand those busy weekends!
alWiqh6.png
1 2 3 4