Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | THE MECHANISMS - Augment Sandsurges
1 2
@THE MECHANISMS Cebru and Fenrir have hatched another clutch! there is only one hatchling this time so i am open to auctioning if more than one person wants this derg
@THE MECHANISMS Cebru and Fenrir have hatched another clutch! there is only one hatchling this time so i am open to auctioning if more than one person wants this derg
- Welp :3
@pinglist-28146 another reminder that we have one baby for sale right now! [quote name="Welp0" date="2024-05-14 14:15:35" ] @pinglist-28146 Cebru and Fenrir have hatched another clutch! if you are interested in any of these babies feel free to PM me or comment on this thread :D i will put them on the AH after one day, and i take a exchange rate of [b]1000t=1g[/b] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [u][b]FOR SALE:[/b][/u] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95469888][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/954699/95469888_350.png[/img][/url] [b]15kt/g[/b] Male Obsidian | Obsidian | Pear Wrought | Blend | Augment Earth Common eyes[/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [/quote]
@THE MECHANISMS another reminder that we have one baby for sale right now!
Welp0 wrote on 2024-05-14 14:15:35:
@THE MECHANISMS Cebru and Fenrir have hatched another clutch!

if you are interested in any of these babies feel free to PM me or comment on this thread :D i will put them on the AH after one day, and i take a exchange rate of 1000t=1g

FOR SALE:
95469888_350.png
15kt/g
Male
Obsidian | Obsidian | Pear
Wrought | Blend | Augment
Earth Common eyes

@Welp0
I have interest but no room. I will see if I can make space in the next couple of days. :3 (I won't ask for a hold but I'll be back.)
@Welp0
I have interest but no room. I will see if I can make space in the next couple of days. :3 (I won't ask for a hold but I'll be back.)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
I have accomplished my mission! May I purchase him for treasure?
I have accomplished my mission! May I purchase him for treasure?
@Neishai hello! sorry for the late reply, but yes! you can purchase him for treasure! ill set up a crossroads trade right away :D
@Neishai hello! sorry for the late reply, but yes! you can purchase him for treasure! ill set up a crossroads trade right away :D
[quote name="Neishai" date="2024-05-18 12:45:42" ] Thank you! I will stick around. :) edit: I named her Foursquare. She has so many 4's, her ID and her date of birth. :D [/quote] @Neishai btw thats an adorable name :D
Neishai wrote on 2024-05-18 12:45:42:
Thank you! I will stick around. :)

edit:
I named her Foursquare. She has so many 4's, her ID and her date of birth. :D

@Neishai btw thats an adorable name :D
I think I want to name her sibling DodgeBall, to carry the theme. XD
I think I want to name her sibling DodgeBall, to carry the theme. XD
@Neishai awwh!! thats really cute! i hope this pair of dragon siblings will give you much joy for a long time :3
@Neishai awwh!! thats really cute! i hope this pair of dragon siblings will give you much joy for a long time :3
I am certain they will! Their familiars even match. I didn't have to switch any around, that was lucky. :D
I am certain they will! Their familiars even match. I didn't have to switch any around, that was lucky. :D
1 2